|Fabiana Flosi Quick Info
|5 ft 10 in
|Year of Birth
Fabiana Flosi is a Brazilian media personality and businessperson who is the owner of Celebrity Coffee and the VP of marketing for the GP Brasil de F1. On the other hand, Flosi is recognized for being the wife of Formula One honcho and business magnate Bernie Ecclestone.
Fabiana was born in c. 1977.
After completing her high school, Fabiana enrolled into a university to pursue an international trade degree. Further, she went on to attain a degree in law.
- Mother – Aparecida Schunk
- Siblings – Fernanda Flosi (Younger Sister)
5 ft 10 in or 178 cm
65 kg or 143.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Fabiana has dated –
- Bernie Ecclestone (2009-Present) – Fabiana and Bernie Ecclestone met one another for the first time at the World Motor Sport Council. The couple met once again in 2009, on a cruise trip around Croatia. It was there that they fell in love despite their age gap and eventually started dating. The couple got engaged in a private ceremony in April 2012. Similarly, they also tied the knot in secret at Bernie’s Swiss chalet at Gstaad, Switzerland in late 2012. She is 46 years his junior. The couple had announced that they were expecting a child on April 3, 2020, and later in July 2020, they were blessed with a baby boy named Ace.
Note: Prior to her relationship with Bernie, Fabiana had previously been in a brief toxic marriage, followed by a long-time relationship with a pediatric doctor with whom she resided in Sao Paulo.
Race / Ethnicity
- Heart-shaped face
- Wide smile
- Thin lips
Fabiana Flosi Facts
- She was raised in a middle class family.
- Her father was a civil servant engineer and her mother was a homemaker.
- She had previously resided in a home located in Sao Paulo.
- In July 2016, her mother Aparecida was kidnapped for a ransom of £28 million. However, she was safely recovered just 9 days later.
- Fabiana is very close to her father.
- In October 2016, Fabiana founded Celebrity Coffee.
- Fabiana began working as the Vice President of Marketing at the Brazilian Grand Prix in the past.
Featured Image By Fabiana Flosi / Instagram