|Bernie Ecclestone Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 2½ in|
|Date of Birth||October 28, 1930|
Bernie Ecclestone is a British businessman who gained widespread recognition as the founder and chief executive of Formula One Group. He is credited with taking the sport of motor racing to unprecedented heights of popularity.
Bernard Charles Ecclestone
Bernie, F1 Supremo
Hawk House, St Peter South Elmham, Suffolk, England, United Kingdom
Ecclestone’s net worth was $3.3 billion according to CelebrityNetWorth.com.
5 ft 2½ in or 159 cm
63 kg or 139 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Bernie has dated –
- Ivy Bamford – He got married to his 1st wife Ivy Bamford in 1952. Their marriage produced a daughter named Deborah Ecclestone.
- Tuana Tan (1967-1984)
- Slavica Radić (1982-2009) – Bernie tied the knot with fashion model Slavica Radić on July 17, 1985. The couple welcomed daughters Tamara Ecclestone (b. June 28, 1984) and Petra Ecclestone (b. December 19, 1988) before splitting up in 2009.
- Fabiana Flosi (2009-Present) – On August 27, 2012, Ecclestone wed for the 3rd time to businesswoman Fabiana Flosi. The couple shares an astounding age difference of 46 years. They announced the birth of their son Alexander Charles Ecclestone a.k.a. Ace on July 1, 2020.
Race / Ethnicity
He has English ancestry.
However, his hair has turned ‘Gray’ with his advancing age.
Bernie Ecclestone Facts
- He had previously declined the honor of being knighted the C.B.E. (Commander of the Order of the British Empire).
- According to the Sunday Times Rich List of 2021, Bernie was the ’65th Richest Person in the United Kingdom’.
- He has made many controversial statements including praising Adolf Hitler for ‘getting things done’, comparing the award-winning racing driver Danica Patrick to a domestic appliance, and bizarrely calling black people more racist than white folks.
Featured Image by Habeed Hameed / Wikimedia / CC BY-SA 2.0