|Slavica Ecclestone Quick Info|
|Height||6 ft 1 in|
|Date of Birth||June 2, 1958|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Slavica Ecclestone is a Croatian model who has been in the spotlight mainly due to her marriage to the pioneering founder of the Formula One Group, Bernie Ecclestone.
Rijeka, PR Croatia, FPR Yugoslavia
- Father – Jovan ‘Jovo’ Radić (Docker)
- Mother – Ljubica Malić
- Others – Jay Rutland (Son-in-law) (Husband of Tamara), Sophia Ecclestone-Rutland (Granddaughter) (Daughter of Tamara), Serena Ecclestone-Rutland (Granddaughter) (Daughter of Tamara), Sam Palmer (Son-in-law) (Husband of Petra), Lavinia Stunt (Granddaughter) (Daughter of Petra), James Stunt Jr. (Grandson) (Son of Petra), Andrew Kulbir Stunt (Grandson) (Son of Petra)
Slavica’s net worth was $1.2 billion according to CelebrityNetWorth.com.
6 ft 1 in or 185.5 cm
62 kg or 136.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Slavica has dated –
- Bernie Ecclestone (1982-2009) – At the age of 24 years, the Croatian beauty met and fell in love with the 52-year-old founder of Formula One Group, Bernie Ecclestone. The couple overcame the language barrier, height difference as well as age difference to tie the knot on July 17, 1985. Slavica gave birth to 2 daughters named Tamara Ecclestone (b. June 28, 1984) and Petra Ecclestone (b. December 19, 1988). Their decades-long marriage, however, ended in divorce in 2009.
Race / Ethnicity
She has Croatian ancestry.
Slavica Ecclestone Facts
- Her parents divorced when she was 7 years old. She was primarily raised by her mother.
- Slavica and her former husband Bernie shared an astonishing height difference of nearly 1 foot.
- She was once referred to as ‘Lady Macbeth’ by James Stunt, her daughter Petra’s ex-husband.
- Slavica was a popular model in the 1970s and 1980s and had worked with renowned brands including Armani during her heydays.
- According to The Sunday Times’ Rich List, she was awarded a sum of £740 million (around $900 million) in her divorce settlement with Ecclestone.
Featured Image by Govorise / Twitter