|Fajah Lourens Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 7 in|
|Date of Birth||July 3, 1981|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Fajah Lourens is a Dutch actor, model, disc jockey, fitness enthusiast, music producer, and entrepreneur. She has been cast in projects like Goede tijden, slechte tijden, Amsterdam Heavy, Shouf Shouf!, and Als je verliefd wordt.
Fajah Hanna Nicole Lourens
Actor, Model, Disc Jockey, Fitness Enthusiast, Entrepreneur, Music Producer
5 ft 7 in or 170 cm
58 kg or 128 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Fajah Lourens has dated –
- Daniel Zurich – They have a son named Shai (b. 2007).
- Steve – The duo shares a daughter named Irem.
Race / Ethnicity
She has done endorsement work for brands like Killerbodyfood, Jumbo, totaalBED, and others.
Fajah Lourens Facts
- From 2002 to 2005, she played the character named Yasmin Sanders-Fuentes in the soap opera Goede tijden, slechte tijden. The show became the longest-running Dutch soap opera.
- Fajah Lourens participated in the celebrity karaoke reality series So You Wanna Be a Popstar in 2007 and finished 10th.
- Alongside Michael Madsen, Alison Carroll, Semmy Schilt, and Alistair Overeem, Fajah Lourens co-starred as Agent Brandt in the 2011 English action crime film Amsterdam Heavy.
- In 2011, she started deejaying and has performed gigs at clubs like Jimmy Woo, Panama, Beachclub Vroeger, Escape, Het Paard, Holland Casino, Cinema, and Off Corso.
Featured Image by Richard Broekhuijzen / Wikimedia / CC BY-SA 4.0