|Faker Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 9¼ in|
|Date of Birth||May 7, 1996|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Faker is a professional Korean League of Legends gamer known for his contribution to the eSports organization T1. Formerly, Faker was known under the alias “GoJeonPa”. On the other hand, Faker is also recognized for playing LeBlanc, Zed, Syndra, Azir, Ahri, and Ryze with his high mechanical skill and extremely versatile champion pool.
이상혁 (In English Lee Sang-hyeok)
Faker, Unkillable Demon King
Seoul, South Korea
Seoul, South Korea
Faker studied at Mapo High School. Fellow League of Legends gamer Deft of DRX also attended the same school. However, he decided to drop out in order to pursue his passion for gaming and joined SKT T1 K.
League of Legends Professional Gamer
- Siblings – Lee Sang-hoon (Brother)
5 ft 9¼ in or 176 cm
60 kg or 132 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
He has South Korean ancestry.
- He sports a pair of rectangular reading glasses and a messy hairstyle.
Faker Favorite Things
- Red Velvet Member – Seulgi (Kang Seul-gi)
- Song By Red Velvet – Red Flavor
- Champion – Yasuo
Source – Fandom
- He was born and brought up in South Korea.
- In 2013, Faker dropped out of school and signed with the gaming team SK Telecom T1 K as a mid-laner. He also went on to lead the team to first place at the October 2013 League of Legends World Championship.
- He made his debut TV show appearance as himself in The Dreamer in 2020.
- Faker joined the YouTube community with his channel titled T1 Faker on February 9, 2017.
- He is a huge fan of the K-Pop group Red Velvet.
- In early 2020, Faker became part owner of T1 Entertainment & Sports.
- Some of the most-watched videos on his YouTube channel as of December 2022 were 페이커가 시청자와 1대1 미러전을 한다!! 이기면 문상드려요! [Faker’s H/L], Faker Plays Mid Pantheon🎵 [Translated] [Faker Stream Highlight], Faker’s Mid Ezreal – incoming at Worlds?! [Translated] [Faker’s Stream Highlight], and [CC} SKT T1 Faker : Faker got mad for real. Guys, I’m going to win this game [ Full Game ].
Featured Image by Bruce Liu / 500px / CC BY-SA 3.0