|Fátima Molina Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 6 in|
|Date of Birth||March 9, 1986|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Fátima Molina is a Mexican actor, model, and singer whose career began with school theatre. She is best known for playing Lidya Corona in Telemundo’s drama series La Doña, Milagros Cruz “Nikita” in the drama series Tres Milagros, Vera Solís in Te acuerdas de mí (English title: I’ve Known You All My Life), Deyanira in the crime series El Dandy, Enriqueta Infante “Keta” in the adventure fantasy horror web series Diablero, Estela Núñez in the biosgraphical television series El Vato, Yuridia Cavarca in the crime drama series Las Malcriadas, and Sonia García in Falco. She has also appeared in movies like Marioneta, I Dream in Another Language, and El Hotel.
Fátima Ileana Molina Vargas
Ensenada, Baja California, Mexico
Fátima Molina attended Instituto Escena 3 and studied Performing Arts.
Actor, Singer, Model
Fátima Molina has been signed with MM:Agency.
5 ft 6 in or 167.5 cm
54 kg or 119 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
- A mole under her eye
- Pouty lips
Fátima Molina Facts
- Although she was born in Ensenada, Baja California, Mexico, she later shifted to Guadalajara, Jalisco.
- Fátima Molina played the role of Lluvia in the 2017 drama film, I Dream in Another Language (Spanish: Sueño en otro idioma), which was screened in the World Cinema Dramatic Competition section of the 2017 Sundance Film Festival.
- Her performance in I Dream in Another Language got her nominated for an Ariel Award for “Best Supporting Actress”.
- In 2018, Fátima Molina started appearing as Enriqueta Infante “Keta” in the Netflix series Diablero. It is based on the book El Diablo me obligó by Mexican writer Francisco Haghenbeck.
- Fátima has been cast in the recurring role of Clara, Chema’s close friend who agrees to help him and Lorenzo have a child by impregnating herself, in the Netflix crime mystery thriller series, Who Killed Sara?.
Featured Image by Fátima Molina / Instagram