|Felicia Day Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 5 in|
|Date of Birth||June 28, 1979|
Felicia Day is an American actress known for appearing on various TV and web series like Supernatural, The Guild, and Buffy the Vampire Slayer. She is also a singer and has released various singles like (Do You Wanna Date My) Avatar and I’m the One That’s Cool. She has a huge social media fan base with more than 3 million followers on Twitter, more than 1 million followers on Instagram, and more than 300k subscribers on her official YouTube channel.
Kathryn Felicia Day
Huntsville, Alabama, United States
Los Angeles, California, United States
During her childhood, Felicia Day was homeschooled. In 1995, she was a National Merit Scholar and graduated from high school as the valedictorian of her class.
After the completion of her school education, she had an offer to join the Juilliard School of Music. She instead opted to get enrolled at the University of Texas at Austin. She was given admission to a full scholarship in violin performance.
At the age of 19, she graduated from the university with a double major in music performance and mathematics. She was in the top 4% of her class.
Actress, Producer, Singer, Writer
- Father – Unknown
- Mother – Unknown
- Siblings – Ryon Day (Brother) (Actor)
Felicia Day is represented by Beverly Hills-based William Morris Endeavor Entertainment.
5 ft 5 in or 165 cm
55 kg or 121 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Felicia Day has dated –
- Nathan Fillion – Felicia is reported to have dated actor Nathan Fillion. However, due to her preference to keep her personal life away from the public spotlight, the dating timeline of their relationship isn’t available. It is speculated that they went out in 2014 or 2015.
- On January 3, 2017, she took to her social media accounts to reveal that she was pregnant and was due to give birth to her daughter in a few weeks. On January 30, 2017, it was announced that she had given birth to her daughter, Calliope Maeve. However, she has opted to keep the identity of her daughter’s father firmly under wraps.
Race / Ethnicity
- Prominent nose
- Defined jawline
- Green eyes
Felicia Day has appeared in the TV commercials for the following brands –
- Diet Coke
- Parents: The Anti-Drug
- Carb Countdown Yogurt drink
- United States Postal Service (USPS)
- Clearasil Ultra Face Wash
- Extra chewing gum
Her religious views aren’t known publicly.
Best Known For
- Being cast in the role of Charlie Bradbury in the fantasy horror TV series, Supernatural.
- Having starred in the popular web series, The Guild. She was the producer, creator, and writer of the show.
- Having played the role of Vi in the popular fantasy drama TV series, Buffy the Vampire Slayer.
As a Singer
Felicia has released various singles during her career like (Do You Wanna Date My) Avatar, I’m the One That’s Cool, and Game on!
In 2001, she made her theatrical film debut in the leading role in the drama movie, Strings.
First TV Show
In 2001, Felicia Day made her first TV show appearance in the NBC sitcom, Emeril.
Although she understands the benefit of remaining fit and healthy, she finds it difficult to hit the gym on a daily basis. She also finds it hard to motivate herself for regular cardio and conditioning workouts.
Felicia relies on fitness classes for her workout needs. She loves to go to aerobics and dance classes. She also loves to practice kickboxing.
Felicia Day Favorite Things
- Apps Or Software – Dropbox, 1password, and Backupify
- To-Do List Manager – TextEdit, Post-It Notes
- Gadget – Kindle
Source – Life Hacker
Felicia Day Facts
- She started acting at the age of 7 after she was cast in the role of a scout in the local production of the classic, To Kill a Mockingbird.
- Felicia has taken professional ballet and operatic singing classes. She has competed in the related competitions as well as performed in concerts all over the country.
- She has taken classical violin training and was awarded a scholarship in violin performance by the University of Texas.
- After graduating from the university, she decided to move to Los Angeles to pursue an acting career.
- Just in its second season, her YouTube show, The Guild was picked up by Microsoft and streamed on its three major video channels Xbox Live, MSN Video, and The Zune Marketplace.
- In August 2015, she published her book, You’re Never Weird on the Internet.
- Visit her official website @ feliciaday.com.
- Follow her on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Google+, and MySpace.
Featured Image by Genevieve / Flickr / CC BY-2.0