|Fie Laursen Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 4 in|
|Date of Birth||June 3, 1996|
Fie Laursen is a Danish YouTube personality, blogger, social media star, author, and reality TV participant who is known for her content about fashion, traveling, and lifestyle.
Fie Cecilia Laursen
Hillerød, North Zealand, Denmark
Fie Laursen had to drop out of school due to incessant bullying. Thereafter, her parents decided to get her educated through the homeschooling option.
After completing her home school education, she got enrolled in a design school.
YouTube personality, blogger, social media star, author, and reality TV participant
- Father – Eddie Laursen
- Mother – Anette Laursen
- Siblings – Boris Laursen (Older Brother) (Social Media Sensation and Vine Star)
She has released her music via –
- Vibe Productions
- KIVA Music
- UngSpiller Productions
Her net worth has been $3 Million according to CelebrityNetWorth.com.
5 ft 4 in or 163 cm (Approx)
56 kg or 123.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Fie Laursen has dated –
- Daniel Sahyounie (2014) – The rumors of Fie dating Australian hunk Daniel Sahyounie, who is part of the band The Janoskians started flying around by the start of 2014 due to their social media pictures in which they often looked cozy. In February, she confirmed their relationship in an interview with a Danish tabloid. They had first met after Daniel had messaged her on Facebook. Due to the long distance between them, they had to resort to social media to make their long-distance relationship work. In March, came another twist in their relationship as Daniel denied that he was in a relationship with her and they were just good friends. The revelation was followed by Twitter drama, which was started by Fie going on a rant and calling him a liar.
- Dylan Lee (2015) – In September 2015, Fie took to her social media account to announce that she was going out with Pamela Anderson’s son, Dylan Lee. Although she didn’t reveal how they had met, it was reported that they had met through mutual friends as Fie was looking to expand her base in Los Angeles after having moved from Denmark. However, a month later, they had broken up and she was seeing someone from back home. Another twist came a month later, as she revealed that she had got back together with Dylan. In her Instagram post, she claimed that her decision to dump Dylan was immature and thoughtless in the first place. And, despite getting into a relationship with someone else, she couldn’t forget Dylan.
- Nikolai (2015) – In October, post her break up with Dylan, Fie started going out with a boy named Nikolai. He was from North Zealand as well and was working as a fashion designer, photographer, and model, and his low-key profile attracted her. She also termed him a gentleman and going by the edict that nothing is sacred or private anymore on social media, she went on to reveal that hadn’t had sex and wanted to go slow. However, a couple of weeks later, it proved that instead of going slow, their relationship had come to a screeching halt as she got back together with her ex Dylan Lee.
- McCrainer – In December 2015, Fie confirmed that she was going out with YouTube gamer, McCrainer. But, they had already been dating for some time. By the turn of New Year, they had separated. In January 2016, they were embroiled in an ugly altercation at the Enzo nightclub. Fie reportedly threw a drink in his face and he retaliated by getting her kicked out of the club. However, she claimed that she wasn’t kicked out.
- Benjamin Vestergaard (2016) – By the start of 2016, Fie showed off her new boyfriend, Benjamin Vestergaard on social media.
Race / Ethnicity
She is of Scandinavian origin.
33-25-34 in or 84-63.5-86 cm
6 (US) or 38 (EU)
Fie Laursen has leveraged her strong social media presence to bag lucrative endorsement deals with numerous products. She has also endorsed products indirectly by using them in her videos or blog posts.
Best Known For
- Being one of the most influential Danish fashion and lifestyle bloggers
- Her strong presence across various social media platforms
As a Singer
In April 2014, she released her debut single, Secret.
In 2015, she released her pop single, Broken Soul.
First TV Show
In 2015, Fie made her first TV show appearance on the reality show, Paradise Hotel.
Fie Laursen regularly works out to keep herself fit. And, when she is going through a heartbreak or tough times, she tries to work out twice a day as working out helps brighten her mood and makes her feel fresh.
Such is her commitment to her fitness goals that if she is running a very tight schedule, she squeezes in a late-night workout. She relies on her running sessions and gym workouts.
She makes sure that she is eating healthy and clean. She especially refrains from eating sugary food items.
Fie Laursen Facts
- She took to her YouTube account in March 2016 to make a surprising revelation that she has fabricated some of her blog stories and hadn’t been honest about her public persona as well. However, she promised to be honest with fans from then onwards.
- She has been a victim of bullying and has been very vocal about her experience and in her support of anti-bullying campaigns. In fact, she has claimed that her single, Broken Soul is a tribute to those who have to endure bullying.
- While growing up, she suffered from Bulimia and other eating disorders.
- In May 2017, she published her book My Honesty, in which she wrote about her rise to fame and the struggles she has and had to endure behind the scenes.