|Finn Jones Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 11¼ in|
|Date of Birth||March 24, 1988|
Finn Jones is a talented British actor and disc jockey. He is known for his roles in Game of Thrones, Iron Fist, The Defenders, Luke Cage, Life in Squares, Hollyoaks, The Sarah Jane Adventures, Doctors, Sleeping Beauty, The Last Showing, and Leatherface. He took an acting class at the Arts Educational Schools in London. Finn occasionally waves his musical talents at the Love Games NYC as its resident DJ. He has more than 600k followers on his Instagram account.
London, England, United Kingdom
- London, England, United Kingdom
- New York City, New York, United States
Finn Jones studied at the Hayes School in Bromley. Later, he joined Arts Educational Schools in London to study acting on a three-year course.
Actor, Disc Jockey
- Father – His father worked as a private investigator.
- Mother – His mother worked as a caregiver for children.
- Siblings – He has a sister.
Finn Jones is managed by Curtis Brown Group Ltd., Talent Agency, London, United Kingdom.
5 ft 11¼ in or 181 cm
75 kg or 165.5 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
- Short curly hair
- Long squared chin
- High nose bridge
Finn Jones has either promoted or endorsed brands like –
- Land Rover USA
- Kiehl’s UK
Best Known For
His numerous roles in TV series including HBO’s Game of Thrones (2011–2016) as Loras Tyrell, and as Danny Rand/Iron Fist in Marvel Television/Netflix series The Defenders (2017), Luke Cage (2018), and Iron Fist (2017–2018)
In 2014, he made his feature film debut in the adventure fantasy horror film Sleeping Beauty as Barrow.
First TV Show
In 2009, he made his first TV show appearance on the musical romantic comedy series Hollyoaks Later as Jamie.
Finn Jones followed a specific training for his role as Danny Rand in Iron Fist (2017–2018). He had a personal trainer with whom he worked out 3 to 4 times a week. They followed a gymnastic-style workout routine so he could stay physically flexible and lift weights while remaining lean. For his fighting skills, he trained with an ex-Shaolin Monk Shi Foo Ming and learned traditional Kung Fu and Tai Chi. He also practiced meditation daily to manage his stress.
As for his diet, he completely cut out sugar, salt, and unhealthy carbohydrates. He followed a strict diet of warm chicken, sweet potato, broccoli, asparagus, quinoa, and brown rice for 10 months. He also stopped drinking alcohol at the same time.
Finn Jones Favorite Things
- Cartoon – Adventure Time (2010-2018)
- Action Sequence From Iron Fist – Davos-Danny showdown
Source – ABS-CBN News, IB Times
Finn Jones Facts
- He was adopted from foster care, where he spent 2 years.
- His sister was also adopted from foster care by his father.
- He changed his name from Terence “Terry” Jones to avoid confusion with Monty Python actor, Terry Jones.
- Training gear he can’t live without is his Bose SoundSport Free headphones and a tennis ball.
- If he could have a drink with any character from The Defenders, he would share it with Luke Cage.
- Even while he was cast in one of the biggest shows (Game of Thrones) in the world, he worked at a bar to make up for his rent.
- He is a resident DJ at the Love Games NYC and occasionally performs as guest DJ at various places.
- Finn is involved in multiple charity works and has shown his supported for AFYA Foundation, Oxfam campaigners and Leader of the Labour Party, Jeremy Corbyn.
- Visit his official website @ finnjones.co.uk.
- Follow him on Facebook and Instagram.
Featured Image by Miguel Discart / Flickr / CC BY-SA 2.0