|Fiona Dourif Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 5.5 in|
|Date of Birth||October 30, 1981|
|Eye Color||Cornflower Blue|
Fiona Dourif is a well known American actress and producer. She is the daughter of the Oscar-nominated voice actor Brad Dourif. She is famous for her role in BBC America’s Dirk Gently’s Holistic Detective Agency as Bart Curlish and as the young Diane Jones in ABC’s When We Rise.
Woodstock, New York, United States
Los Angeles, California, United States
Dourif completed her college education from Ireland and went there for 3 years.
- Father – Brad Dourif (Actor)
- Mother – Joni Dourif (Psychic)
- Others – Kristina Dourif Tanoue (Older Paternal Half-Sister), Jean Henri Dourif (Paternal Grandfather), Joan Felton Bradford (Paternal Grandmother)
5 ft 5.5 in or 166.5 cm
56 kg or 123.5 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
She has French, English, and Irish roots.
She even has a green-colored patch on her right eye.
She has advertised for several brands on her social media including A Day’s March.
Fiona Dourif Facts
- She started her career as the segment producer of documentaries on The History Channel and TLC.
- Fiona appeared on the three episodes of HBO’s Deadwood as Chez Ami Whore, making her television debut in 2005.
- She has played the role of Nica Pierce in the 2013 horror film, Curse of Chucky.
- She started her acting career at the age of 23 in 2005.
- She has worked with her father in the films like Curse of Chucky and Cult of Chucky.
- In 2008, Fiona played the role of Donna Silliman in the play Some Americans Abroad at Second Stage Theater.
- She also made an appearance in the movie Fear Clinic as Sara in 2015.
- In season 5 of the NBC drama The Blacklist, she played the role of Jennifer Reddington who is the long lost sister of the main character Raymond Reddington, in 2005.
- In The Master, a 2012 film, she played the role of a dancer. In this film, she worked with Joaquin Phoenix.
Featured Image by Pele1953 / Wikimedia / CC BY-SA 4.0