|Forsen Quick Info|
|Height||6 ft 2 in|
|Date of Birth||December 16, 1990|
Forsen is a Swedish professional gamer, Twitch streamer, YouTuber, and social media influencer who first came into the spotlight for having competed in StarCraft II tournaments (a military science fiction video game). He later gained greater recognition for competing in Hearthstone (a free-to-play online digital collectible card game) tournaments and for streaming various popular video games. Forsen also runs a YouTube channel titled ForsenTV where he has garnered more than 250k subscribers. He is popular on Twitter as well where he has more than 200k followers.
Hans Eli Sebastian Fors
Umeå, Västerbotten County, Sweden
Professional Gamer, Twitch Streamer, YouTuber, Social Media Influencer
- Siblings – He has a brother.
6 ft 2 in or 188 cm
79 kg or 174 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Forsen has dated –
- Nina Wagner (2014-Present) – Forsen began dating German streamer Nina Wagner aka Nani Heichou in 2014 and the couple got married on July 14, 2015.
Race / Ethnicity
He is of Swedish descent.
- Toned physique
- Quiff hairstyle
- Sports a rugged beard
He has been sponsored by MADMONQ, a European health & performance gaming supplement.
- On Twitch, where his stream has been appreciated as quite entertaining by its tightly-knit community, he has garnered more than 1.75 million followers. On the platform, he often streams ‘Lidl’ games, a term that he had coined to describe games of low production value.
- Forsen, though, has a rather unruly fanbase who call themselves ‘Forsen Boys’. They have been notorious, for a long time, for ‘stream sniping’ (a stream sniper in Forsen’s community can locate him in-game and play loud music through voice chat, thus representing a point of appeal for his audience) in games like PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds (PUBG).
- Forsen has often been criticized for his laidback approach when it comes to managing the behavior of his fanbase. However, in 2015, he distanced himself from the Forsen Boys after streamer Katy Coe became the target of s*xual harassment from members of this community.
- In 2017, he was banned from Twitch for 24 hours after members of his community had spammed the ‘n-word’ (an ethnic slur used against black people, especially African Americans) in the chat room of Awesome Games Done Quick (an annual gaming marathon held in early January to raise funds for the Prevent Cancer Foundation, an American charity and a leading health organization devoted to the early detection and prevention of cancer).
- In January 2018, a warped image of Forsen’s face became the most-used emote on Twitch worldwide.
- In February 2018, he captained a 4-player team to victory in a USD 100k Twitch Rivals (an esports tournament and online competitive event featuring Twitch streamers and former pro players) PUBG Invitational tournament. A month later, he won the Darwin Project (a free-to-play multiplayer online battle royale game) Invitational tournament, pocketing USD 20k.
- In November 2020, he was indefinitely suspended from Twitch after he accidentally showed a GIF on his stream, sent to him by a viewer, that involved a s*xually explicit interaction between a woman and a horse. His ban was revoked after a month.
- In 2022, he was nominated for ‘Best Minecraft Streamer’ at The Streamer Awards, a show that honors the performances and achievements of live streamers. It was founded in 2022 by Twitch streamer and YouTuber QTCinderella.
Featured Image by Forsen / Instagram