|Frida Aasen Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 9 in|
|Date of Birth||December 5, 1994|
Frida Aasen, also called as human Barbie, is one of the most popular Norwegian models known for walking the ramp in the Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show in 2017. She has graced the cover of famous magazines such as Elle, Madame Figaro, Numéro, V, LOVE, and Marie Claire. Frida has also worked with some of the leading fashion brands including Prada, Loewe, Louis Vuitton, Fendi, Just Cavalli, Salvatore Ferragamo, and DKNY. She is active on social media and has more than 500k followers on Instagram and over 200k followers on Facebook.
- Siblings – Amalie Aasen (Younger Sister)
Frida Aasen is represented by –
- Women Management – New York, Paris
- Monster Management – Milan
- Select Model Management – London
- View Management – Barcelona, Spain
- Le Management – Copenhagen
- Modellink – Gothenburg
- Modelwerk – Hamburg
5 ft 9 in or 175 cm
55 kg or 121 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
She prefers to dye her hair ‘dark brown’ or ‘honey blonde’.
- Petite body
- Striking blue eyes
8 (US) or 38.5 (EU) or 5.5 (UK)
She has done advertisement work for the following brands –
- Tory Burch
- Victoria’s Secret
- Nasty Gal
- Saks Fifth Avenue
Best Known For
- Walking the ramp in the Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show in 2017
- Having been featured on the covers of popular fashion magazines such as Dazed and Confused, Elle, Madame Figaro, Numéro, and Vogue Deutschland
First TV Show
She made her first TV show appearance as herself on the comedy talk show Fashion Police in 2012.
Frida Aasen Favorite Things
- Model – Natasha Poly
- Designers – Riccardo Tisci, Phoebe Philo, and Alexander Wang
- Destination – Israel
- Movie – Into the Wild
- Restaurant In New York – Omen, a Japanese restaurant in SoHo
Source – Vogue
Frida Aasen Facts
- Frida was a non-professional equestrian before starting her modeling career.
- The 3 items that she always keeps in her purse are her iPhone, lip balm, and headphones.
- She was scouted by a well-known modeling agent named Donna Ioanna at a shopping mall in her hometown.
- Frida has won many ribbons in various horseback riding competitions.
- She has posed for Victoria’s Secret many times.
- Aasen appeared on the first edition of Carine Roitfeld’s magazine CR Fashion Book in 2012.
- She has walked the ramp for various famous brands including Prada, Loewe, Louis Vuitton, Fendi, Blumarine, Just Cavalli, Salvatore Ferragamo, DKNY, Derek Lam, Carolina Herrera, and Anna Sui.
- Frida has graced the covers of several fashion magazines like Elle, Madame Figaro, Numéro, Vogue, V, LOVE, Marie Claire, and Flair.
- She is also called a human Barbie.
- Follow Frida Aasen on Instagram and Facebook.
Featured Image by Frida Aasen / Instagram