|Jessica Gomes Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 9½ in|
|Date of Birth||September 25, 1985|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Jessica Gomes is an Australian model who has done modeling work for a variety of brands like Levi’s, Motorola, DKNY Jeans, Garnier, Urban Outfitters, Victoria’s Secret, Hyundai Sonata, Cass Beer, and many more. She has also been featured in popular magazines such as Biba, Harper’s Bazaar, and Cleo. Jessica is also the owner of the lip gloss brand named Gomes Pink. She was featured in the Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue from 2008 to 2015. She has appeared in numerous films like Transformers: Age of Extinction, Once Upon a Time in Venice, Father Figures, and Tigertail.
Jessica has attended La Salle College.
Fashion / Runway Model
- Father – Zeca Gomes
- Mother – Pei-Yuen Gomes
- Siblings – Bianca Gomes (Older Sister)
Jessica is the youngest in her family. She has 2 older sisters (one of whose name is listed above) and one older brother.
She is signed to these modeling agencies –
- Vivien’s Model Management – Sydney
- Chic Management
- Dreamodels Hong Kong Limited
- Iconic Management
5 ft 9½ in or 176.5 cm
51 kg or 112 pounds
Boyfriend / Spouse
- Sebastian Drapac
- Rocky Elsom (2015) – Jessica dated rugby player Rocky Elsom in 2015.
- Xavier Samuel (2016) – She was reportedly in a relationship with actor Xavier Samuel in 2016.
- Daniel Ricciardo (2018-Present)
- Dustin Martin (2021) – Jessica was rumored to be dating AFL player Dustin Martin in 2021.
Race / Ethnicity
Her father is Portuguese while her mother is Chinese from Singapore.
Due to her Asian (Chinese mother) and European ancestry, her looks give impressions if both places. Thus making it appear distinct.
33-23-35 in or 84-59-89 cm
6 (US) or 38 (EU) or 10 (UK)
9 (US) or 39.5 (EU) or 6.5 (UK)
She has walked the ramp for designers – Adidas, Urban Outfitters, DKNY Jeans, Garnier, Levi’s, Motorola, Hush Puppies, Gap, LG Electronics, Victoria’s Secret.
Best Known For
Appearing in the Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue for years 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, and 2013.
First TV Show
Gomes has appeared on the hit TV show Bush Patrol when she was a teenager. Post that, she also appeared in the reality TV show My name is Jessica Gomes in 2009.
Jessica Gomes has an LA-based Pilates personal trainer, Cynthia Czarnecki, who trains at the studio within the gym trainwesthollywood.com.
Jessica tries to go for a walk outside. She really enjoys hiking. She takes the help of the above-said trainer, whenever, Jess is in Los Angeles. To look best for the latest Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue, she focused on Pilates, which affects the core of our body. She used Reformer as a total body workout (which is Gomes’ personal favorite as well) and to make legs more appealing, did Mat work, used Pilates jump board to do cardio sessions and also used Spring Work on the Cadillac.
To gain additional flexibility, she executed the exercises like Froggies, and Leg Strap Circles.
Jessica Gomes Favorite Things
- Restaurant – Giorgio Baldi (Italian food in LA), Fratelli’s (in Sydney), Mr. Wong (Chinese food in Sydney)
- Designers – Peter Lindbergh, Mario Sorrenti, Mario Testino
Source – Vogue.com.au
Jessica Gomes Facts
- She appeared in the Sports Illustrated Swimsuit issue, every year from 2008 to 2013.
- Gemma Ward and Nicole Trunfio are her friends.
- She has appeared in advertisements for Hyundai Sonata in 2007.
- At 13, Jessica attended modeling classes at Linda-Ann Model Academy in Midland.
- Gomes graced the magazine covers of Teen Vogue, Vogue, Glamour, GQ, and also Victoria’s Secret catalog.
- She has also appeared on the cover of Biba (It was a popular fashion store in London in the 1960s and 1970s. Now, it is defunct).
- In 2009, she once played baseball with LG Twins (the Korean team). It led to celebrity status in South Korea. Though, it was all done for promotional use only.
- Jessica Gomes was Maxim cover girl in November 2011.
- Jessica participated in the Korean version of Dancing with the Stars in 2011 and was placed in the 3rd position.
- She has been made the brand ambassador for David Jones (Australian retail giant) and replaced Miranda Kerr by that.
- She has a lip gloss by her name as – Gomes Pink. It was launched after she became the face of Enprani Cosmetics.