|Lakota Johnson Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 10 in|
|Date of Birth||October 11, 2001|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Lakota Johnson is an Australian-American model, actor, TikTok star, and digital content creator who is known for the lip-sync and dance content that he uploads to his TikTok account titled lakotaaaaa.
Gold Coast, Australia
He has trained under the watchful eye of casting director Tom McSweeney at The Warehouse Studio in Australia. He has also trained under director James Michael Marshall.
TikTok Star, Content Creator, Actor, Model
Lakota is represented by –
- Thien-An Nguyen of Chic Talent Management – Brisbane
- Next Model Management
- The Gersh Agency
5 ft 10 in or 178 cm
70 kg or 154.5 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
- He has a scar on the right side of his face under the tip of his eyebrow.
- Heart-shaped lips
He has appeared in campaigns for several brands such as –
- Foot Locker
- Universal Store
- City Beach
- Surf Stitch
Lakota Johnson Facts
- In high school, Johnson would play basketball.
- Johnson was featured in the musical Mamma Mia on the Gold Coast of Australia in the past.
- Lakota joined the YouTube community with his self-titled channel on December 23, 2015.
- The earliest post that Lakota uploaded to his Instagram account was on April 23, 2017.
- He divides his time between the United States and Australia.
- At the age of 16, Lakota signed with CHIC Management.
- Lakota made his debut theatrical film appearance as a Townschild in Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales in 2017. However, his role was uncredited.
- As of January 2023, Lakota had more than 63.9 million likes and more than 1.7 million followers on his TikTok account titled lakotaaaaa.
- Lakota was featured alongside Instagram model Elisha Herbert in the campaign for JayJays in the past.
Featured Image By Lakota Johnson / Instagram