|Gabby Morrison Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 6½ in|
|Date of Birth||June 13, 2001|
Gabby Morrison is an American social media personality, YouTuber, TikTok star, and dancer who has accrued a huge fan base with her online content and enjoys more than 3 million followers on TikTok, more than 500k followers on Instagram, and more than 50k subscribers on YouTube.
Gabby Taylor Morrison
Florida, United States
Social Media Personality, YouTuber, TikTok Star, Dancer
Gabby Morrison is managed by Gleam Futures.
5 ft 6½ in or 169 cm
57 kg or 125.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Gabby Morrison has dated –
- Andre Swilley (2019-Present) – She met YouTuber, actor, TikTok star, and singer, Andre Swilley, through TikTok and the duo started dating in 2019.
Race / Ethnicity
Gabby Morrison has Jamaican and Trinidadian ancestry.
- Pierced belly button
- Pouty lips
Through social media, Gabby Morrison has either endorsed or promoted a variety of brands which include the likes of Aussie Hair USA, boohoo, MORE THAN FASHION, Brandy Melville, Adidas, Pacsun, CALVIN KLEIN, Princess Polly, BOUTINE Los Angeles, and MOTEL.
Gabby Morrison Favorite Things
- Food – Everything that has cheese and carbs together
- Series To Watch On Netflix – Friends, Full House, Fuller House
- Stores To Shop At – Forever 21, American Eagle, Hollister
Source – YouTube
Gabby Morrison Facts
- She hails from Florida, United States.
- Gabby started dancing at the age of 3 but it was only when she was 6 years old that she started dancing seriously.
- She joined YouTube with her eponymous channel on March 17, 2019, and the first video that was uploaded on it on March 29, 2019, was a Q&A video.
- Gabby Morrison went to 2019 Playlist Live.
- Her biggest pet peeve is when someone starts cleaning and then leaves it in the middle.
- She has a cat named Missy.
- If she could travel anywhere in the world, Gabby Morrison would like to travel to places like Europe and Australia.
- Planes are her biggest fear. When she was a child and saw a plane flying, she would always imagine it crashing down on her house.
- If she could have one superpower, Gabby Morrison would choose to have the power to fly.
- She enjoys watching movie series and she loved watching the 2019 superhero film, Avengers: Endgame.
- Gabby once fractured her elbow jumping off a swing when she was in middle school.
- While growing up, she had several pets including a chameleon, birds, and hermit crabs.
Featured Image by Gabby Morrison / Instagram