|Gareth Bale Quick Info|
|Height||6 ft 0½ in|
|Date of Birth||July 16, 1989|
Gareth Frank Bale
Welsh Winger, GB11
Bale attended Eglwys Newydd Primary School at Whitchurch.
- Father – Frank (School Caretaker)
- Mother – Debbie (Operations Manager)
- Siblings – Vicky Bale (Sister)
At present, he plays for the Real Madrid Club, whose manager is Carlo Ancelotti (former Italian midfielder).
6 ft 0½ in or 184 cm
82 kg or 181 pounds
Girlfriend / Spouse
Gareth Bale dated –
- Emma Rhys-Jones (2003-Present) – Welsh resident Emma and star footballer Gareth Bale met for the first time when they were in school in 2003 (at the age of 14). They are together since that time. Gareth has now engaged his high school sweetheart. Emma gave birth to their first child – a girl, named Alba Violet (b. October 21, 2012) at the University Hospital of Wales, Cardiff. They now live in London together.
Race / Ethnicity
- Free-kick specialist
- Shaggy, simian-style haircut
- Makes heart-shaped sign with hands after scoring a goal
Gareth Bale’s body specifications may be –
- Chest – 45 in or 114 cm
- Arms / Biceps – 15 in or 38 cm
- Waist – 32 in or 81 cm
Best Known For
Playing football for Spanish La Liga club Real Madrid and the Wales national team as a winger.
Gareth has good command over the ball and goes forward with goal-scoring touch.
He is weak at defending the ball and so plays mostly at the left winger position.
Jose Luis San Martin is the personal trainer for Real Madrid. Gareth’s training schedule and exercise program have been set by him so that he can regain fitness. Bale needs to be physically fit as he missed the pre-season at Spurs due to injury in late 2013.
First, Bale will build up his base by going through an endurance training. Bale will execute interval drills – 15 seconds sprint, 15 seconds rest in between the set. Eventually, he will increase the sprint to 30 seconds and so on. He needs to make sure he trains at 150-170 bpm.
Gareth will do a three hours workout in a day diving into morning and afternoon sessions with some time spent in the gym.
So, this workout can really take him to a competitive level, but he needs to play games to reach the best level.
Gareth Bale Facts
- Bale won the PFA Players’ Player of the Year award in 2011 and 2013.
- Gareth is the nephew of former Cardiff City footballer Chris Pike.
- He started taking more interest in football at the age of nine.
- His grandmother is English.
- He is good friends with Theo Walcott at Arsenal.
- He was not allowed to use his left foot during school games.
- Gareth does not like to drink alcohol due to its taste.
- His football idol was Manchester United’s Ryan Giggs while growing up.
- In late 2013, Bale was not the world’s most expensive footballer, but Cristiano Ronaldo is.
- In 2020, Gareth was the 8th highest-paid soccer player as per Forbes magazine with $29 million in earnings. Lionel Messi had topped the list with $126 million in earnings.