|Gemma Collins Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 9 in|
|Date of Birth||January 31, 1981|
Gemma Collins is an English media personality and businessperson who is known for appearing on the ITVBe reality series The Only Way Is Essex from 2011 to 2019. Over the years, she has also been a part of shows such as Dancing on Ice, Splash!, Big Brother, Celebs Go Dating, I’m a Celebrity…Get Me Out of Here!, Celebrity MasterChef, Celebrity Big Brother, Gemma Collins: Self Harm & Me, Gemma Collins: Diva, Sugar Free Farm, and All Together Now, Celebrities.
Gemma Clare Collins
Romford, London, England, United Kingdom
Brentwood, Essex, England, United Kingdom
Gemma Collins studied theatre at Sylvia Young Theatre School during her childhood.
Television Personality, Writer, Reality TV Star, Businessperson
- Father – Alan Collins
- Mother – Joan Collins (Participated in The Only Way is Essex)
- Siblings – Russell Collins (Older Brother)
Gemma Collins has been signed with CAN Associates Limited, United Kingdom.
Her net worth has been $4 Million according to CelebrityNetWorth.com.
5 ft 9 in or 175 cm
110 kg or 242.5 pounds
Boyfriend / Spouse
Gemma Collins has dated –
- Alexander Moss – She once dated convicted drug dealer Alexander Moss.
- Sebastian Marc Graham – Gemma was romantically involved with Sebastian Marc Graham in the past.
- Charlie King (2012) – She went out with Charlie King, her fellow The Only Way Is Essex cast member, in 2012. Reportedly, during the course of their relationship, she had suspicions that King was homos*xual. Charlie King eventually came out in 2014.
- JJ Goodman
- James Argent (2012-2013, 2017-2020) – Gemma dated The Only Way is Essex cast member James Argent. They commenced dating during the show when Gemma joined the series in 2011. The pair got back together in December 2017 when Argent professed his love for Collins during The Only Way Is Essexmas and they shared an on-and-off relationship until July 2020. He struggled with cocaine addiction and Collins later stated that his addiction made her feel “suicidal” as well as caused her to suffer from post-traumatic stress disorder as a result.
- Rami Hawash – Gemma started dating businessperson and mechanic Rami Hawash in early 2013 and the couple got engaged on December 25, 2013. However, the engagement was called off only after a few weeks in 2014. They rekindled their romance in 2021 and she confirmed her romance with ex-fiancé Rami Hawash in July 2021 after she was spotted wearing her engagement ring in April. Later, it was revealed that she was planning to have a baby with Rami as well as a television show to document the pregnancy and baby’s birth.
Race / Ethnicity
- Her unnatural tan
- Large build
42-36-45 in or 107-91.5-115 cm
14 (US) or 46 (EU) or 18 (UK)
5 (US) or 35.5 (EU)
Gemma endorses her own clothing brand range Gemma Collins Collections.
Best Known For
The ITV2’s scripted reality television soap opera The Only Way is Essex. The show has won a BAFTA award in 2011.
First TV Show
Gemma first appeared in ITV’s lifestyle and chat show Loose Women.
Gemma’s weight has severely been a public issue for her and after her elimination from I am a Celebrity…Get me out of here (2014), just 3 days after, she had been describing to the media her torments of being excess in weight.
In February 2015, Gemma was seen taking a few gym sessions and had lost considerable weight. Learn more about her weight loss journey.
Gemma Collins Favorite Things
- Restaurant – Il Bordello (Italian Restaurant), Wapping, UK
- Cocktail – P**n Star Martini
Source – NottingHillPost.com
Gemma Collins Facts
- Gemma has her own clothing collection on her website for large-sized women.
- In her earlier days, she participated in various theatre productions like The Sound of Music.
- Her autobiography My Real Life as an Essex Girl was published in June 2013. It became a bestseller in the UK in its very first week.
- Visit her official website @ gemmacollinscollection.com.