|Georgia King Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 9 in|
|Date of Birth||November 18, 1986|
Georgia May King
Edinburgh, Scotland, United Kingdom
Los Angeles, California, United States
Georgia King went to the Exeter School, which is a high profile independent school in Devon.
- Father – Jonathan Hyde (Actor)
- Mother – Isobel Buchanan (Opera Singer)
- Siblings – She has a sister.
- Others – Stephen Geoffrey King (Paternal Grandfather) (Solicitor)
Georgia King is represented by Independent Talent Group Ltd.
5 ft 9 in or 175 cm
58 kg or 128 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Georgia King has dated –
- Bradley James (2010-2012) – As per some reports, Georgia King started going out with actor Bradley James in 2010. They had grown close after her guest appearance in the historical drama, Merlin, in which he played the lead role of King Arthur. They eventually made their relationship public towards the last months of 2011 as they attended a number of public events such as Tennis Masters in London. Their relationship seemed to have fizzled out by the end of 2012.
Race / Ethnicity
On her father’s side, she is of Australian and English descent, while on her mother’s side, she has Scottish ancestry.
- Tall height
- Fuller Lips
- Blonde locks
Best Known For
- Being cast in one of the leading roles of Goldie in the NBC sitcom, The New Normal.
- Having played the role of Harriet Bentley in the teen comedy movie, Wild Child.
- Being cast in the character of Amanda Snodgrass in the comedy TV series, Vice Principals.
In 2008, she made her theatrical film debut in the teen comedy movie, Wild Child.
First TV Show
In 2006, Georgia King made her first TV show appearance in the drama series, Jane Eyre, which was based on Charlotte Brontë’s novel of the same name.
Georgia King relies on her active and outdoorsy lifestyle to keep herself fit. She regularly likes to head out for a run and is also passionate about hiking.
Also, she often takes her pet dog for long walks.
Georgia King Favorite Things
- Drink – Tequila
- Instagram Account – Nat Geo
- Meal – Everything on the menu of 167 Raw Restaurant in Charleston, South Carolina
- Book to Gift – The Psychopath Test by Jon Ronson
- Movie – Waiting for Guffman (1996)
- Sports Tournament – Wimbledon
- First Celebrity Crush – Someone from the cast of The O.C. or the UK soccer team
Source – Uproxx
Georgia King Facts
- Due to her father, she got to visit the sets of lots of children movies while growing up. At the age of 8, she used to hang out on the sets of Richie Rich, in which her father was cast as the butler of Rich’s family and Richie Rich’s close confidant.
- Although she has achieved quite a success as an actress but growing up, she used to dream of becoming a director.
- She got her first role (in the TV series, Jane Eyre) at the age of 18. At that time, she was employed in a cheese shop.
- However, she nearly missed out on making her acting debut in Jane Eyre as she suffered from a ruptured appendix while shooting, which required surgery. Her agent informed the show producers that her recovery would take time so they hired another actress. But King managed to make a speedy recovery to get back in the show.
- Being an actor, still, Georgia’s father discouraged her and her sister from watching too much of TV.
Featured Image by iDominick / Flickr / CC BY-SA 2.0