|Ghastly Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 11 in|
|Date of Birth||October 23, 1989|
Ghastly is an American DJ, musician, and record producer known for collaborating with popular EDM artists and for performing at various music festivals like Hard Summer, TomorrowWorld, and Burning Man. He has a huge social media fan base with more than 300k followers on Instagram, more than 200k followers on Twitter, and more than 300k followers on Facebook.
David Lee Crow
Buckeye, Arizona, United States
Information about his formal education isn’t available.
DJ, Musician, Record Producer
- Father – Wendell Crow (Farmer)
- Mother – Rhonda Crow
- Siblings – Daniel Crow (Brother)
- David Lee Crow is managed by Moe Shalizi and Adam Chaves of Red Light Management.
- He is also represented by Steve Gordon and Marissa Loil of Circle Talent Agency.
Dubstep, EDM, Bass House
Digital Audio Workstation
- Dim Mak Records
- Mad Decent
- Armada Music
- The EDM Network
5 ft 11 in or 180 cm
72 kg or 159 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Ghastly has refrained from giving details about his personal life while interacting with the media, which makes it difficult for us to say anything about his dating history and love life.
Race / Ethnicity
Dark Brown (Natural)
He often tends to dye his hair ‘platinum blonde’.
- Blonde highlighted locks
- Messy hairdo
- Often wears spectacles or shades
David Lee Crow hasn’t done endorsement work for any brand yet.
His religious views aren’t known publicly.
Best Known For
- Having collaborated with various popular EDM artists such as Lil Jon, Mija, and Diplo.
- Having performed at the high profile music festivals such as Hard Summer, TomorrowWorld, and Burning Man.
He released his debut studio album The Mystifying Oracle in May 2018.
He hasn’t been cast in any theatrical film till date.
First TV Show
Ghastly hasn’t made an appearance on any TV show yet.
His workout routine and diet plan aren’t known.
Ghastly Favorite Things
- Type Of Burrito – Shrimp Burrito, Chicken Burrito
- Food – Pizza
- Album Of All Time – Selected Ambient Works 85–92 by Aphex Twin
- Metal Band – Suicide Silence
Source – EDM Identity, Reddit
- He spent his childhood on a goat farm with 650 cows and 260 goats in Arizona. He later moved to Venice Beach, where he worked as a resident DJ at Exchange LA. However, as his family couldn’t support him financially, he was left homeless and had to live in a van. Ghastly eventually decided to move into the city. He used to sleep on the beach and had to take shower at public restrooms.
- Ghastly later took a job at American Apparel, where he worked for 2 months before being fired because they found out that he was living in a van.
- The first ever song he wrote was included in a compilation album by OWSLA, which is founded by the acclaimed DJ Skrillex. He then created an EP for the label, which was rejected. As he had lost his savings and work after the rejection from OWSLA, he decided to move back to the goat farm, where he worked for 7 months.
- After having saved sufficient amount of money in 7 months, he returned to Los Angeles. He was employed as a promoter at Exchange LA. He was later hired as a resident DJ.
- Ghastly has previously served as a vocalist for a metal music band called The Irish Front.
- He has done activism work for Bridges for Music, which is a non-profit organization that aims to help disadvantaged communities through music and tries to raise awareness about local issues through music.
- He has revealed in interviews that he got into music after his brother introduced him to the iconic metal band Metallica.
- Visit his official website @ iamghastly.org.
- Follow him on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
Featured Image by Ghastly / Instagram