|Giedrė Dukauskaitė Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 9½ in|
|Date of Birth||May 16, 1988|
Giedrė Dukauskaitė is a Lithuanian model who is well known for walking the ramps for designers like Donna Karan, Max Azria, Alberta Ferretti, Chanel, Marc Jacobs, Celine, and Miu Miu. She has also been featured on the covers of various magazines like French Revue De Modes, Harper’s Bazaar Mexico, Elle Greece, Glamour France, and Vogue Ukraine.
New York City, New York, United States
Giedrė Dukauskaitė’s educational qualifications are unknown.
- Father – Unknown
- Mother – Unknown
- Siblings – Unknown
Giedrė Dukauskaitė is represented by –
- Women Management – New York
- Women Management Paris – Paris
- Women Management Milan – Milan
- Models 1 – London
- Traffic Models – Barcelona
- IMM Bruxelles – Brussels
- Unique Models – Copenhagen
- Mega Model Agency – Hamburg
- Modellink – Stockholm
- MP Stockholm – Stockholm
- Donna Models – Tokyo
- LA Model Management – Los Angeles
- DAS Model Management – Miami
5 ft 9½ in or 176.5 cm
55 kg or 121 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Giedrė Dukauskaitė has dated –
- Arthur – She is in a relationship with a man named Arthur. The duo is often spotted together and Giedrė also keeps posting their pictures on Instagram.
Race / Ethnicity
- Usually sports short hair
- Prominent jawline
40 (EU) or 9.5 (US) or 7 (UK)
Giedrė Dukauskaitė has either endorsed or promoted several brands like Blanco Autumn Smile, Blanco Holiday, Closed, Coach fragrance, D&G, Fullcircle, H&M, Les Petites, Margaret Howell, Oysho, Pepe jeans, Topshop, Uniqlo, ZIMMERMANN, GIVENCHY, Louis Vuitton, La Bouche Rouge Paris, CHANEL BEAUTY, Prada, Dior, CELINE, and Jimmy Choo
Best Known For
- Having worked with some of the well-known fashion designers like Donna Karan, Max Azria, Alberta Ferretti, Chanel, Marc Jacobs, Celine, and Miu Miu
- Gracing the covers of several magazines like French Revue De Modes, Harper’s Bazaar Mexico, Elle Greece, Glamour France, and Vogue Ukraine
First Fashion Week
She made her fashion week debut at the Ready to Wear – Spring /Summer 2007. She walked for designers like Marc Jacobs, Mila Schon, Just Cavalli, and Alberta Ferretti.
First TV Show
Giedrė Dukauskaitė made her first TV show appearance as herself in the reality series, Fashion News Live (Vintage), in 2018.
Giedrė Dukauskaitė Favorite Things
- Designers – Alexander Wang, Acne and Wendy Nichols
Source – Marie Claire
Giedrė Dukauskaitė Facts
- She has been featured in the editorials for a number of magazines like Vogue Spain, V Magazine, Harper’s Bazaar Mexico, Elle USA, Madame Figaro France, Elle France, AMICA Italy, Marie Claire UK, Grazia France, Vogue Australia, and Vogue China.
- Her go-to wear comprises of a t-shirt, vintage denim, and a warm, oversized sweater.
- She always carries Lucas’ Papaw Ointment with her.
- She also uses Weleda Skin Food and Bioderma for her skin.
- She enjoys reading during her leisure time.
- Follow Giedrė Dukauskaitė on Instagram.
Featured Image by Giedrė Dukauskaitė / Instagram