|Gilmher Croes Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 11 in|
|Date of Birth||July 7, 1993|
Gilmher Croes is an Aruban social media star known for his popularity on various social media platforms. He has done endorsement work for numerous brands and has received awards like the “Best Male Actor” award at the Aruba Short Film Festival in 2015. He has a huge social media fan base with more than 700k followers on Instagram and more than 10k followers on Twitter.
Aruba, Kingdom of the Netherlands
Gilmher Croes went to the University of Aruba.
Social Media Star
- Father – Gilbert Croes
- Mother – Susanne Croes
- Siblings – Jayden Croes (Younger Brother) (Social Media Star), Roxanne Croes (Sister)
Gilmher Croes is represented by MC Projects.
5 ft 11 in or 180 cm
72 kg or 159 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
He has Aruban ancestry.
He often tends to dye his hair with ‘blonde’ highlights.
- Green eyes
- Ripped physique
Gilmher Croes has used his social media activity to promote brands such as Cadushi Ink Tattoos Aruba.
Best Known For
- His immense popularity on the lip-sync app, Musical.ly. He has managed to earn more than 10 million followers on the popular social networking app.
- His strong presence on other social media platforms. He has more than 700k followers on Instagram.
Gilmher Croes Facts
- Croes has worked as a model. He has also worked as a director and actor in a couple of short videos.
- In 2016, he managed to win a nomination for “Comedian of the Year” on Musical.ly.
- He has collaborated with his younger brother Jayden to create the YouTube channel, CroesBros.
- Gilmher is very fond of tattoos and has got quite a collection of body art including a tattoo of Lion energy on the back of his left shoulder. He has also got a red rose tattooed on his left forearm.
- He is arguably one of the most popular stars in Aruba. At the Aruba Short Film Festival in 2015, he was declared “Best Male Actor”. He was also crowned “Aruba’s Social Media Star of 2015”.
- Follow him on Twitter, YouTube, Google+, Facebook, and Instagram.
Featured Image by Gilmher Croes / Instagram