|Gina Philips Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 3 in|
|Date of Birth||May 10, 1970|
Gina Philips is an American actress, voice artist, and producer who is known for having been cast in a variety of roles in shows and movies such as Sandy Hingle in Ally McBeal, Jenna Miller in Boston Public, Jenna Davis in My Baby Is Missing, Alicia in Lies of the Heart: The Story of Laurie Kellogg, Karla in The Anarchist Cookbook, Anna in The Sick House, and Tracy Ingram in Deadly Invasion: The Killer Bee Nightmare.
Miami Beach, Miami-Dade County, Florida, United States
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Gina Philips got enrolled at the University of Pennsylvania, a private Ivy League research university located in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. However, she later dropped out in order to pursue her passion and try out her luck in acting. Despite that, she was permitted to walk through graduation with the rest of her graduating class since she was only one class short.
Actress, Voiceover Artist, Producer
- Father – Robert Consolo
- Mother – Fredi Consolo
- Siblings – Bobby Consolo (Brother)
- Others – Phillip/Philip Robert Consolo (Paternal Grandfather), Celia Ann Buccino (Paternal Grandmother), Salvatore Buccino/Bucino (Paternal Great Grandfather), Maria/Mary/Marian Giannelli/Gianelli (Paternal Great Grandmother), Louis Grossman (Maternal Grandfather), David Grossman (Maternal Great Grandfather), Jeane/Jean Nussbacher (Maternal Great Grandmother), Roslyn Schachter (Maternal Grandmother), Gerson Shachter (Maternal Great Grandfather), Mamie Silberstein (Maternal Great Grandmother), Evelyn (Niece), Jacey Birch (Sister-In-Law) (WPLG Local 10 Miami Reporter)
Gina Philips is represented by Zero Gravity Management, Talent Management Company, Los Angeles, California, United States.
5 ft 3 in or 160 cm
50 kg or 110 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Gina Philips has dated –
- Johnny Whitworth (1996-1999) – She dated actor Johnny Whitworth from 1996 to 1999.
- Lee Nelson (2009-Present) – In 2009, she got married to producer Lee Nelson and the duo has been together ever since. They have also been blessed with a child.
Race / Ethnicity
Gina Philips is of Italian descent on her father’s side and has Ashkenazi Jewish ancestry on her mother’s side.
Dark Brown (Natural)
- Toned physique
- Deep-set eyes
Gina Philips Facts
- She made her first TV show appearance by portraying the character of Gail in an episode titled The Five Fingers of Ben of the family comedy show, Growing Pains, in February 1992.
- Between 1999 and 2000, Gina Philips played the role of Sandy Hingle in the legal comedy-drama television series, Ally McBeal.
- In September 2001, she appeared as a guest in an episode of the CBS late-night television talk and variety comedy show, The Late Late Show with Craig Kilborn.
- She enjoys watching horror movies.
- Gina Philips has produced a couple of projects which include Love and Debate, Something More, and Sam & Joe.
- As a voice artist, Gina Philips made her film debut by providing vocals to the character of Daisy in the 2019 science fiction film, Doom: Annihilation.
- She has also gained a modest social media fan base with more than 15k followers on Twitter and more than 10k followers on Instagram.
Featured Image by Gina Philips / Instagram