|Autumn Reeser Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 4 in|
|Date of Birth||September 21, 1980|
Autumn Reeser is an American actress who is best known for her portrayal of characters such as Erica in the anthology TV series Undressed (2001), Angela in the sitcom Complete Savages (2004-2005), Taylor Townsend in the teen drama TV series The O.C. (2005–2007), Lizzie Grant in the comedy-drama TV series Entourage (2009-2010), Katie Andrews in the sci-fi comedy-drama TV series No Ordinary Family (2010-2011), and Kylie Sinclair in the military drama TV series Last Resort (2012-2013). Besides that, she has starred in several TV movies and has played supporting/cameo roles in films such as The Girl Next Door (2004), So Undercover (2012), Sully (2016), and Kill ‘Em All (2017). In 2015, she was elected to the national and Los Angeles local boards of SAG-AFTRA (Screen Actors Guild – American Federation of Television and Radio Artists).
Autumn Alicia Reeser
La Jolla, San Diego County, California, United States
Silver Lake, Los Angeles, California, United States
Autumn had graduated, in 1998, from the Carlsbad High School, a public school in Carlsbad, California. She had then joined the University of California, Los Angeles (UCLA) where she had studied theater history, acting techniques, dance, voice, and movement.
She also studied acting at the Beverly Hills Playhouse, an acting school in Beverly Hills, California.
- Father – Tom Reeser
- Mother – Kim Reeser
- Siblings – Melissa Reeser (Younger Sister)
- Others – Dwain Wardell Reeser (Paternal Grandfather), Patricia Jean Conkey (Paternal Grandmother), Kenneth Wayne Handel (Maternal Grandfather), Maudie Lou Crabb (Maternal Grandmother)
5 ft 4 in or 162.5 cm
56 kg or 123.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Autumn has dated –
- Jesse Warren (2008–2015) – Autumn had started dating actor, writer, and director Jesse Warren in 2008, and the couple got married on May 9, 2009, in a ceremony in Ojai, California. They have 2 sons together named Finn Warren (b. 2011) and Dash Warren (b. 2013). In November 2014, Autumn had filed for divorce and had requested joint physical and legal custody of their children. The divorce was finalized in 2015.
Race / Ethnicity
She is of German, English, Scots-Irish/Northern Irish, and 1/16th French descent.
She often tends to dye her hair light brown or blonde.
- Petite frame
- Affable smile
- Gleaming face
- Shoulder-length, wavy hair
Autumn has been featured in the TV commercials for brands such as –
- Burger King (2002)
- Clean&Clear (2003)
- IHOP (2005)
Autumn Reeser Facts
- She had developed a love for acting from a very early age and had started participating in local musical theater productions from the age of 7.
- Autumn was featured on the cover of the December 2006 edition of Stuff magazine.
- She was placed at number 57 in Maxim magazine’s ‘Hot 100 of 2006’ list.
- She had voiced the character of Lissette Hanley in the 2008 real-time strategy video game Command & Conquer: Red Alert 3.
- Her close friend and author Patrick Loubatière had penned a book based on her life which was titled No Ordinary Girl. It was published in 2014 in both English and French.
- Her hobbies and interests include drawing, horseback riding, reading, cooking, painting, scrapbooking, dancing, and singing.
- In November 2001, she had been appointed the spokesperson for the Calavera Nature Preserve, located in Carlsbad, California.
- She has a papillon dog named Gatsby.
Featured Image by Autumn Reeser / Instagram