|Gizele Oliveira Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 9 in|
|Date of Birth||May 7, 1993|
Gizele Oliveira is an international model from Brazil. She made her Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show debut in 2017 in Shanghai. She has worked for designers and fashion brands like Dolce & Gabbana, Elie Saab, Etam, and Burch. Gizele has also been featured in international editorials like Vogue Mexico, Vogue Brazil, Elle France, and L’Officiel India. Her beauty and grace have earned her more than 1 million followers on Instagram.
Vila Velha, Espírito Santo, Brazil
New York City, New York, United States
There is no information about the school or colleges that Gizele Oliveira has attended.
- Father – Unknown
- Mother – Unknown
- Siblings – Unknown
Gizele Oliveira is managed by –
- Ragazzo Model Management – Brazil (Mother Agency)
- IMG Models – Worldwide
5 ft 9 in or 175 cm
54 kg or 119 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Gizele Oliveira has rarely spoken about her personal life in public, which makes it difficult for us to ascertain anything about her dating history and love life.
Race / Ethnicity
- Well defined cheekbones
- Tall height
10 (US) or 40.5 (EU) or 7.5 (UK)
Gizele Oliveira has done endorsement work for brands like –
- Designer Eyes Inc
- Fashion Nova
- The Urbans Potter
- Saski Collection
- Valisere Lingerie
- Victoria’s Secret
- Cia Maritima Beachwear
She has also done campaigns for brands like –
- Juicy Couture
Best Known For
- Having walked at the Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show 2017 in Shanghai
- Walking in fashion shows for Dolce & Gabbana, Elie Saab, Etam, Polo Ralph Lauren, Cushnie et Ochs, Rebecca Minkoff, and Burch
First TV Show
In 2015, she made her first TV show appearance on the talk show Fashion Police.
Gizele Oliveira works out at least 3 times a week at the Dogpound gym. Other times, she trains at home watching workout videos online. She does boxing too. Her favorite is to work on her abs and butt.
As for her diet, she follows a pescatarian diet which has helped her maintain the weight.
Gizele Oliveira Favorite Things
- Movie – Insidious (2011)
- TV Show – Supernatural, Stranger Things
- Musical Artists – Rihanna, Beyoncé, Justin Bieber, The Weeknd
- Cuisine – Brazilian
- Season – Fall
- Brands – Yves Saint Laurent, Louis Vuitton
- Bathing Suit Brand – Triangl, Rat and Boa, Andi Bagus
Source – Elle, W Magazine
Gizele Oliveira Facts
- She started working as a model for her uncle who designs bridal wear.
- She was discovered at her uncle’s fashion show by an agent.
- Before moving to New York, she lived in Miami, Los Angeles, and London.
- In 2016, Maxim included her on the list of “15 Brazilian Models You Need to Follow on Instagram”.
- Gisele has been featured in numerous editorials including Vogue Mexico, Vogue Brazil, Vogue India, Elle France, L’Officiel India, and Harper’s Bazaar Kazakhstan.
- In her free time, Gizele likes to binge-watch horror movies on Netflix, dream about her favorite Brazilian dishes, and update her blog “Gizele On the Go!”.
- People have often compared her to Brazilian model Gisele Bundchen, because of the similarities of their name.
- Beauty products that she uses every day include Jack Black moisturizer, NARS concealer, Rosebud lip balm, Manga Maybelline mascara, Lancôme bronzer, and Benefit pencil for brows.
- Beauty routine that she follows every day is washing her hair and blow drying.
- Her hidden talent is that she is a really good karaoke singer.
- Her secret beauty weapon is that she always removes her makeup when her day is done.
- If she weren’t a model, she would still be doing something related to fashion like a stylist.
- Visit her official blog @ www.gizeleonthego.com.
- Follow her on Twitter and Instagram.
Featured Image by Gizele Oliveira / Instagram