Designed by Dr. Fred Pescatore, former medical director at Atkins diet center, Hampton’s Diet Plan is yet another breakthrough in the league of healthy weight loss diet programs. Comprised of high proteins, healthy fats, and low carb foods, the diet program has included Macadamia nuts oil in the mainstream of diet regime.
Instead of making the diet program low carb diet, Dr. Fred has endeavored to make it quality carb diet program. You neither have to keep a check on the portion size of foods nor have to count the number of calories consumed by you on a daily basis while moving along with the diet program.
You will melt away three to four pounds in a week while following the diet regime. The diet plan will make sure that you attain better health along with losing weight.
How Much Carbs You can consume?
Carb consumption relies entirely on your weight loss objective. Should you seek to shed more than ten pounds, you are recommended to consume less than thirty grams of carbs in a day. And if your objective is to shed less than ten pounds of weight, you can consume forty to sixty grams of carbs in a day.
Among carbs, complex carbs come under hit list of recommended carbs. Dieters need to maintain moderate carb consumption even after approaching the maintenance phase. Whereas women are allowed to consume 55 to 65 grams of carbs, men are allowed to consume 65 to 85 grams of carbs in a day.
What is Macadamia nuts Oil?
Macadamia nuts oil is just like some magical oil which will bring all good changes in your body. Besides having a high smoke point, macadamia nuts oil contains eighty percent of monounsaturated fats (MUFA) which is great for good health of your body. There is no cholesterol in the oil.
Besides using macadamia nut oil for cooking, you can also use the oil for making salad dressings. MUFA speeds up your metabolism and helps you in retaining your lost weight forever. It has an alluring buttery flavor. Due to numerous health benefits provided by oil, you can conveniently swap olive oil with macadamia nuts oil.
MUFA not only comes under the category of healthy fats, but it also has a wonderful capacity of keeping you satisfied for longer which saves you from becoming a victim of hunger pangs. Just like all other noble foods, it’s not inexpensive and you need to spend a fair amount of money to buy it. Besides macadamia oil, other sources of monounsaturated fats such as olive oil, avocados etc. have also been emphasized by the diet program.
What is Hampton’s Diet Plan?
Only after closely understanding the requirements of dieters, Dr. Fred designed this amazing weight loss program. Dr. Fred understands the importance of carbs also, and that’s the reason he has not removed carbs completely from the diet regime. Carbs provide you energy to meet all your day to day activities.
Dieters need to inculcate good carbs in their diet regime and they can do so by consuming whole foods such as fruits, vegetables, nuts, seeds, whole grains etc. The diet plan is not at all restrictive diet program. Dieters are free to consume what they wish to eat.
Dieters need to develop a more wary approach when it comes to the selection of good carbs. In addition to carbs, protein also needs to be made part of diet regime because it has a wonderful capacity of keeping you contended for a longer duration.
Workouts in Hampton’s Diet Plan
Exercises have successfully been able to secure a place for them in the diet program. Dieters are recommended to practice exercises on a daily basis because to attain weight loss, your diet and exercises have to be in perfect sync with each other. Exercises will burn extra calories from your body and therefore will help you in attaining slender body swifter.
Sample Meal Plan
Dieters are recommended to consume three normal meals and two snacks in a day while moving along with the diet regime. Let’s have a look at one of the sample meal plans of diet program.
You can have six oz of yogurt with a half tablespoon of bran and a half cup of mixed berries such as raspberries, blueberries etc. in your breakfast. Prefer having sugarless yogurt.
You can have two filling roast beef roll-ups with one piece of fruit, turkey roll up etc. in your lunch.
You can have four oz of lean beef such as top sirloin, tri-tip, grilled beef and veggies with grilled pineapple in your dinner.
You can have snacks such as spicy nuts, protein and fiber packed snacks, unsweetened yogurt having vegetables mixed into it in your snacks.
Benefits of Hampton’s Diet Plan
Let’s have a look at some of the benefits of Hampton’s diet plan.
- Balanced approach followed by the diet program will shed pounds from your body in a gradual way, which will stick with you forever.
- The diet plan doesn’t believe in eliminating foods. You will learn how to figure out the difference between healthy and unhealthy foods, and what benefits healthy foods will provide to your body.
- With the loss of weight, your confidence will rise high and you will feel energized to move along with the diet program with even more enthusiasm.
Drawbacks of Hampton’s Diet
Hampton’s diet plan has been designed very meticulously but still, there are some loopholes in the diet program, let’s find out what they are.
- Macadamia nuts oil which is highly advocated by the diet program is very expensive to buy. The diet program has suggested using this oil in meals and recipes which might turn out to be very expensive to dieters.
- Macadamia nuts oil is not just pricey; but it’s also difficult to find this oil. You might require doing a lot of research to find this oil.
- Recipes and meal plans suggested in the diet program are not just complicated but are time-consuming as well. You might end up skipping the recipes and meal plans suggested by diet solution.
- The diet solution seems to create a dearth of vitamin C, vitamin D, vitamin E, folate, calcium, and fiber in your body. You need to keep yourself provided with these vital nutrients to save your body from becoming sick.