Bandirma, Balikesir, Turkey
Hande Erçel graduated from the Mimar Sinan Fine Arts University, Turkey with a degree in Fine Arts.
- Father – Unknown
- Mother – Unknown
- Siblings – Gamze Erçel (Sister)
5 ft 9 in or 175 cm
55 kg or 121 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Hande Erçel has dated –
- Burak Serdar Şanal (2015) – Hande and Turkish actor Burak Serdar Şanal were in a brief relationship for about 2 months in 2015.
- Ekin Mert Daymaz (2015-2017) – Hande and Turkish actor Ekin Mert Daymaz started dating in 2015. They were spotted together on several occasions. Sadly, things turned ugly when Hande was reportedly dating Mehmet, who was Ekin’s good friend and they broke up in 2017.
- Mehmet Dinçerler (2017) – Hande and soccer player Mehmet Dinçerler were rumored to be dating in 2017. However, Hande claims that they are no longer in a relationship.
Race / Ethnicity
She has Middle Eastern ancestry.
- Fuller Lips
- Soft round face and high cheekbones
- Expressive eyes
- Dimpled smile
Hande Erçel has done endorsement work for the following brands
- L’Oréal Paris
- Defacto Jeans
Best Known For
- Her character as Hayat Uzun in the TV drama series Aşk Laftan Anlamaz alongside the popular Turkish actor, Burak Deniz
- Appearing in some popular roles such as Selin Yilmaz in Güneşin Kızları and Hazal in Siyah Inci on Star TV
- Her social media popularity making her one of top Turkey’s most followed celebrities. She has more than 7.5 million followers on Instagram, more than 3 million followers on Facebook, and more than 300k followers on Twitter.
- Winning the Best Turkey Actress Award in 2012 and 2017
She hasn’t made her theatrical film debut yet.
First TV Show
In 2014, she made her first TV show appearance in a romantic drama TV series Çalikusu as Zahide.
Hande Erçel has a trainer who helps her to perform her workout routine without a glitch. Though, there is no information regarding the kind of workout she follows or whether she trains for special roles.
Hande Erçel Favorite Things
Her favorite things are not known.
Hande Erçel Facts
- She won the Miss Civilization of the World title in 2012.
- She wants to work in Hollywood, opposite actors like Ryan Gosling and Leonardo DiCaprio.
- Visit her official website @ handeercel.com.tr.
- Follow her on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
Featured Image by Hande Erçel / Instagram