|Hannah New Quick Info
|5 ft 6 in
|Date of Birth
|May 13, 1984
Hannah New is an English actress and model who is notably known for her appearance as Eleanor Guthrie in Black Sails and as Rosalinda Fox in The Time in Between. Besides that, she has also starred in various other films and shows such as Maleficent (2014), Trust (2018), The Trust (2017), and Fuga de cerebros 2 (2011). With time, she has also amassed a huge fan base with more than 100k followers on Instagram and more than 50k followers on Twitter.
Balham, London, United Kingdom
Hannah went to The Royal Central School of Speech and Drama.
She also attended the National Youth Theatre in the past.
- Siblings – She has 2 older sisters.
As an actress, Hannah is represented by –
- Paradigm Talent Agency
As a model, she is represented by –
- View Management – Madrid
- View Management – Barcelona
5 ft 6 in or 167.5 cm
65 kg or 143.5 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
- Wide smile
- Thin eyebrows
Through her social media, she has either done endorsement work for various brands such as Starz, Amika, Brooke Museums, and Alti-Dude Climbing Gym.
Hannah New Facts
- She was brought up in London, England alongside her 2 older sisters.
- New developed an interest in languages and acting at an early age.
- Hannah was 4 years old when her parents enrolled her at a ballet school.
- New was quite young when she joined the National Youth Theatre.
- She is a culturally obsessed person and has traveled to more than 20 countries in order to experience a new culture. Hannah also stayed at a home for children in 2003, in Bolivia for a mere 3 months.
- Hannah started her modeling career in order to be able to pay for her tuition.
- She is a fancy dress enthusiast.
- Hannah studied the Miesner technique while she lived in Spain in the past and also starred in various films and shows of the language. She can also speak in Spanish very fluently.
- She was spotted by American talent manager Stacey Castro in 2009 in Barcelona.
Featured Image By Hannah New / Instagram