|Hannah Pixie Snowdon Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 2 in|
|Date of Birth||January 19, 1993|
|Boyfriend||Guy Le Tatooer|
Hannah Pixie Snowdon is a popular tattoo artist known for her popularity on the social media. She has done endorsement work for various brands like Common Ground Tattoo and Maya Jewelry. She has a huge social media fan base with more than 1 million followers on her official Instagram account.
Hannah Pixie Snowdon
Doncaster, Yorkshire, England, United Kingdom
Hannah Pixie Snowdon dropped out of college to focus on her career as a tattoo artist.
- Father – Her father was in the medical profession.
- Mother – Her mother was also in the medical field.
Hannah Pixie Snowdon handles her representation work on her own.
5 ft 2 in or 157.5 cm
48 kg or 106 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Hannah Pixie Snowdon has dated –
- Oliver Sykes (2012-2016) – Hannah started dating singer Oliver Sykes in 2012 and they were pretty vocal about their relationship on the social media. They even got married in 2015. However, their marriage didn’t last long as they decided to separate in 2016. The end of their marriage was fairly acrimonious and messy. He first accused her of cheating on him and claimed that it led to the failure of their marriage. She responded by claiming that he had cheated on her with strippers throughout their marriage. She also alleged that he was abusive towards her.
- Mat Welsh – According to reports, Hannah dated musician Mat Welsh for a short period of time.
- Guy Le Tatooer – As per her Instagram feed, she is in a relationship with the tattoo artist Guy Le Tatooer. She often flaunts their relationship on her social media accounts.
Race / Ethnicity
- Tattoos on her body
- Petite Figure
- Green eyes
Hannah Pixie Snowdon has used her strong social media presence to land lucrative digital endorsement deals. She often incorporates a particular brand or a product in her posts for the promotional work.
She has already promoted Common Ground Tattoo and Maya Jewelry.
Best Known For
- Being one of the most popular tattoo artists on the social media platform.
- Her strong presence on Instagram where she has more than 1 million followers.
Hannah Pixie Snowdon Favorite Things
- Inspiration – Grace Neutral
Source – The Cult Collective
Hannah Pixie Snowdon Facts
- She has done extensive activism work for Raksha Nepal, which is a non-profit organization that focuses on tackling the exploitation of women and children in Nepal. She has held several tattoo inking sessions to support the organization.
- Hannah runs her own tattoo studio called Black Stabbath in Sheffield, England.
- Hannah previously used to work at a London based-tattoo parlor called Holy Mountain. She started working in the tattoo studio at the age of 16. She was hired by a couple of her older friends to work at their place.
- Hannah has launched her exclusive collection of merchandise which includes embroidered t-shirts, backpacks, and paintings.
- While growing up, she wanted to become a clinical psychologist.
- Follow her on Instagram.
Featured Image by Hannah Pixie Snowdon / Instagram