|Harshita Shekhar Gaur Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 5 in|
|Date of Birth||October 12, 1992|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Harshita Shekhar Gaur is an Indian actress and dancer who is known for her role as Sanyukta Aggarwal in Sadda Haq and Dimpy Pandit in Mirzapur.
Harshita Shekhar Gaur
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Harshita graduated with a degree in engineering from Amity University, Noida.
- Father – Chandra Shekhar Gaur
- Mother – Neena Gaur
- Siblings – Ritika Gaur (Sister), Rijul Gaur (Brother)
5 ft 5 in or 165 cm
56 kg or 123.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Harshita has dated –
- Param Singh (2013-2017) – Harshita and model Param Singh started dating in 2013, after falling head-over-heels with one another while sharing an on-screen romance on the set of Sadda Haq: My Life, My Choice in 2013. Later, in 2017, Param confirmed that he and Harshita had broken up stating “I don’t like discussing my personal life, but I am not dating anyone now. I am single and just focussing on my work.”
Race / Ethnicity
- Wide smile
- Prominent eyes
- Chiseled jawline
Through her social media, Harshita has either endorsed or promoted various brands including Dyson India and Daniel Wellington.
Harshita has also appeared in commercials for several brands such as Dabur Vatika Hair Oil, Garnier Light Cream, Renault Kwid, and Sunsilk.
Harshita Shekhar Gaur Facts
- She was brought up in Delhi in a family of doctors.
- While attending Amity University, Noida, she took part in their drama and creative program. Around about the same time, Gaur also took up modeling, during which time, she was cast as Sanyukta Aggarwal in Channel V India‘s Sadda Haq in 2013.
- She is a trained Kathak dancer.
- Harshita’s got her big break in 2018, as Dimpy Pandit in Mirzapur.
- She has appeared in several music videos such as Rehne Do Zara (2019) and Yeh Dil (2020).
- One of the earliest posts that Harshita uploaded to her Instagram account was on March 4, 2014.
Featured Image By Harshita Shekhar Gaur / Instagram