|Hayley Squires Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 6 in|
|Date of Birth||April 16, 1988|
|Boyfriend||James Galbraith Kirkpatrick|
Hayley Squires is a British actress and playwright who is known for her work in I, Daniel Blake. Other than that, Squires has also appeared in several other films and shows such as Call the Midwife (2012), Southcliffe (2013), Complicit (2013), Blood Cells (2014), A Royal Night Out (2015), and Murder (2016).
Forest Hill, London, England, United Kingdom
Hayley graduated with a Bachelor of Arts (Hons) in Acting from Rose Bruford College in Sidcup in 2010.
- Mother – Teresa Faulks
- Siblings – She has an older brother.
- Others – Emily (Step-Sister)
Hayley is represented by B-Side in the United Kingdom and Management 360 in the United States.
5 ft 6 in or 167.5 cm
61 kg or 134.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Hayley has dated –
- James Galbraith Kirkpatrick (2020-Present) – Hayley started dating the owner of fáilte studio James Galbraith Kirkpatrick on August 13, 2020.
Race / Ethnicity
- Thick eyebrows
- Almond-shaped face
- She has a tattoo of the quote “And though she be but little, she is fierce” from A Midsummer Night’s Dream under her left arm.
Hayley Squires Favorite Things
- Filmmaker – Ken Loach
- Word – Home
- Smell – The smell of her house when it is cleaned.
Hayley Squires Facts
- She spent the first 14 years in South London with her family before relocating to Kent.
- As a child, she wanted to own an ice-cream van as well as be a lollipop lady.
- Growing up, her mother worked as a cook at her school, whereas her father managed a store where he sold videos.
- She made her debut film appearance as Joan in Complicit in 2013. Prior to that, in 2012, she appeared in her first TV show Call the Midwife as Maureen Warren.
- One of the earliest posts that Hayley uploaded to her Instagram account was on November 25, 2015.
- Her theater credits include As Good a Time as Any, The Pitchfork Disney, Cat on a Hot Tin Roof, The Lover, and The Collection.
- She was nominated for a BAFTA Award for “Best Supporting Actress” in I, Daniel Blake in the past.
- In 2018, she was listed on Forbes‘s “30 Under 30 – Europe – Entertainment” list.
- She has a big fear of snakes.
- Hayley has a hatred towards selfish people.
- One of her best kisses was with a boy named Bradley Tucker at the age of 15, in a park on the hill.
- She would want actress Kathy Burke to portray her in a film of her life.
- One of her most unappealing habits is saying “sorry too much”.
Featured Image By Hayley Squires / Instagram