|Plastique Tiara Quick Info|
|Height||6 ft 2 in|
|Date of Birth||April 11, 1997|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Plastique Tiara is a Vietnamese drag queen, reality television personality, model, YouTuber, and influencer who is known for appearing as a contestant on the 11th season of the American reality competition television series, RuPaul‘s Drag Race, in 2019.
Duc Tran Nguyen
Plastique Tiara, Plastique Tiara Edwards, Asian Barbie, Vietnamese Empress
Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
Drag Queen, Reality Television Personality, Model, YouTuber, Influencer
Plastique Tiara is represented by Voss Events.
6 ft 2 in or 188 cm
74 kg or 163 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
- Toned physique
- Pierced ears
Plastique Tiara Facts
- She hails from Saigon, Vietnam and spent her childhood years in Vietnam and later shifted to Dallas, Texas.
- Plastique Tiara was inspired to follow a career in drag after being influenced by the Vietnamese pop stars.
- Her drag mother is Alyssa Edwards, an American drag performer, choreographer, and businessperson.
- She joined YouTube with her channel on October 30, 2015, and the first video that was uploaded on the channel on July 4, 2017, was titled “Plastique Tiara Breaks Free”.
- She has also collaborated with fellow YouTubers like James Charles and Patrick Starrr.
- Plastique Tiara’s fellow contestants on the 11th edition of RuPaul’s Drag Race included artists like Yvie Oddly, Brooke Lynn Hytes, A’Keria C. Davenport, Silky Nutmeg Ganache, Vanessa Vanjie Mateo, Nina West, Shuga Cain, and Honey Davenport.
- She enjoys k-pop music as well as Ariana Grande‘s songs.
- She wrapped up her journey on RuPaul’s Drag Race at the 8th spot.
Featured Image by Plastique Tiara / Instagram