|Hazal Filiz Küçükköse Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 7¾ in|
|Date of Birth||February 9, 1988|
|Hair Color||Dark Brown|
Hazal Filiz Küçükköse is a Turkish actress who is known for having been cast in roles such as Zeynep Soydere/Kozcuoğlu in Kara Sevda, Melike Hatun in Mehmed Bir Cihan Fatihi, Berrak in Zemheri, Ada in Kalbim Seni Seçti, Kalisto in Ustura Kemal, Aslıhan Karasu in Günahkar, Leyla in Beni Affet, Gözde in Deniz Yıldızı, and Elif Ardali in Rüya.
Hazal Filiz Küçükköse
After completing her high school education in Ankara, Hazal Filiz Küçükköse attended the Department of Biology at the Kırıkkale University Science and Literature Faculty. She studied there for 3 semesters and then began her undergraduate studies at the Department of Chemistry at Ankara University Science Faculty.
- Father – Yaşar Küçükköse
- Mother – Aliye Küçükköse
- Sibling – Deniz Küçükköse (Sister)
5 ft 7¾ in or 172 cm
55 kg or 121 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Hazal Filiz Küçükköse has dated –
- Tuan Tunalı (2014-2017) – She got married to actor Tuan Tunalı in the year 2014 but the couple filed for divorce in the year 2017.
Race / Ethnicity
Hazal Filiz Küçükköse is of Turkish descent.
- Sharp facial features
- Pierced ears
Hazal Filiz Küçükköse Facts
- She was discovered after a casting director saw her photos by chance at a social networking site.
- From 2015 to 2017, she co-starred as Zeynep Soydere/Kozcuoğlu in the romantic drama television series, Kara Sevda (English: Endless Love).
- Reflecting on the beginning of her acting journey, Hazal Filiz Küçükköse once said, “I found myself in front of the camera while preparing for the general biology visa.”
- She appeared on the cover of In Style Weddings in 2017.
Featured Image by Hazal Filiz Küçükköse / Instagram