|He Cong Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 10.5 in|
|Date of Birth||November 5, 1997|
He Cong is a Chinese runway model best known for gracing the ramp for big names such as Calvin Klein, Burberry, Dior, Chanel, Stella McCartney, Elie Saab, Dolce & Gabbana, Roberto Cavalli, and Prada. She has also been featured on the covers of magazines like Vogue, Elle, and Grazia.
He Cong (Pronounced as Hee Kong)
She studied in Shanghai and majored in Fashion and Design.
- Father – Unknown
- Mother – Unknown
- Siblings – She has a sister.
He Cong is represented by –
- IMG Models – New York
- IMG Paris – Paris
- IMG Milano – Milan
- IMG London – London
- IMG Los Angeles – Los Angeles
- IMG Australia – Sydney
- Style International Management – Hong Kong (Mother Agency)
5 ft 10.5 in or 179 cm
54 kg or 119 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
He Cong has not dated anyone publicly yet.
Race / Ethnicity
- Chubby cheeks
- Round face
8 (US) or 5.5 (UK) or 38.5 (EU)
He Cong has endorsed the following brands –
- Prabal Gurung
- EP (China)
- Dolce & Gabbana – Dolce Garden Fragrance 2018
- Ermanno Scervino
- Shanghai Tang
- MAC Cosmetics
- United Colors of Benetton
Best Known For
He Cong Favorite Things
- Actress – Jennifer Lawrence
Source – i-D
He Cong Facts
- Although her name is written as ‘He Cong’, her first name is ‘Cong’ and ‘He’ is her surname.
- He Cong had never thought about pursuing modeling during her younger years. It was after she was scouted for modeling by Valentino in 2013 in Shanghai that she thought about giving it a try.
- She first walked the ramp of a fashion show at the Valentino Spring /Summer 2013 event in Shanghai.
- She has stated in an interview that she was ‘shy and slow to warm up’ as a child and that is one of the many things that modeling has changed in her and it has also made her more confident.
- She enjoys playing pranks on others, especially, on her sister.
- She was ranked as one of the top 3 runway models of Autumn /Winter 2017 by models.com.
- If she had not been a model, she would’ve definitely been a kindergarten teacher.
- She has walked the runways for big brands like Calvin Klein, Burberry, Bottega Veneta, Dior, Chanel, Stella McCartney, Elie Saab, Dolce & Gabbana, Roberto Cavalli, and Prada.
- She has also been featured on the covers of famous magazines like Vogue, Elle, and Grazia.
- Follow He Cong on Instagram.
Featured Image by He Cong / Instagram