|Helen Baxendale Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 6 in|
|Date of Birth||June 7, 1970|
|Boyfriend||David L. Williams|
Helen Baxendale is a talented British actress. She is known for her roles in Cold Feet, Friends, Cardiac Arrest, An Unsuitable Job for a Woman, Adrian Mole: The Cappuccino Years, and Cuckoo. Her stage works include The Soldiers, After Miss Julie, Summer Lightning, La Ronde, and The Marowitz Hamlet.
Helen Victoria Baxendale
Pontefract, West Riding of Yorkshire, England, United Kingdom
London, England, United Kingdom
Helen Baxendale studied at the King Edward VI School in Lichfield, England. She also studied ballet at the Elmhurst School for Dance. Later, she studied acting at the Bristol Old Vic Theatre School.
- Siblings – Katie Baxendale (Sister) (Screenwriter)
Helen Baxendale is managed by ARG, Talent Agency, London, England, United Kingdom.
5 ft 6 in or 167.5 cm
55 kg or 121 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Helen Baxendale has dated –
- David L. Williams (1993-Present) – They have 3 children – a daughter named Nell Marmalade Williams (b. September 13, 1998) and 2 sons named Eric Mustard Williams (b. October 2001) and Vincent Elliot Mash Williams (b. June 20, 2006).
Race / Ethnicity
- Sharp pointed nose
- Prominent cheeks
Helen Baxendale has either promoted or done endorsement work for brands like –
- Sky Digital Television
- Renault Megane cars
- Sky Mini Dish
- Morrisons Supermarkets
Helen Baxendale Facts
- As a child, she wanted to be a ballet dancer.
- She does not drive.
- Both her parents were teachers.
- She has a fear of flying and restricts her flying for only professional purposes.
- Helen has been associated with the character Rachel in many major TV roles like Cold Feet (1997-2003), Friends (1998-1999) and Cuckoo (2012-2019).
- A phrase she often used to her children is “Will you please just do what I’ve asked”.
- A common misperception about her is that she was born on Valentine’s Day.
- The most surprising thing that has happened to her was having 3 children as she never imagined she would get to that stage of life.
- If she were a politician, she’d make all schoolchildren take ballet lessons every morning and ban advertising aimed at children.
- She is not great at being organized.
- Her ideal night out would be going to a cinema and watch something entertaining in Paris.
- In another life, she may have been a cartoonist.
- In moments of weakness, she goes for a good, brisk walk, and try to get a new viewpoint.
- According to her, the best age to be is childhood.
- She and her family only go for a holiday to places that can either be reached by car or train.
- In an interview, she mentioned that the nicest cast members of the famous Friends (1994-2004) TV series were Matt LeBlanc and Lisa Kudrow.
Featured Image by Christopher William Adach / Flickr / CC BY-SA 2.0