Lochinvar, New South Wales, Australia
She attended a Catholic school.
- Father – Barry Cornish
- Mother – Shelley Cornish
- Siblings – Isabelle Cornish (Younger Sister) (Actress), Jade Cornish (Brother), Hayden Cornish (Brother), Zac Cornish (Brother)
Abbie is the second eldest of five children in her home.
5 ft 8 in or 173 cm
59 kg or 130 pounds
Boyfriend / Spouse
Abbie Cornish dated –
- Ryan Phillippe (2007-2010) – American actor Ryan Phillippe started dating Abbie after meeting her in 2007 on the set of 2008 movie Stop-Loss. The duo dated for three years from 2007 until early 2010. Ryan also broke up with her spouse Reese Witherspoon to date Abbie Cornish.
Race / Ethnicity
34-26-36 in or 87-66-91.5 cm
6 (US) or 38 (EU)
7 (US) or 37.5 (EU)
Calvin Klein (2008)
Abbie is also the ambassador for the Australian animal rights group Voiceless.
Best Known For
Playing Heidi in the 2004 independent film Somersault, as Fanny Brawne in the 2009 biopic Bright Star, and as Sweet Pea in the 2011 film S*cker Punch.
Abbie appeared in a 2000 thriller film The Monkey’s Mask for her role as Mickey Norris.
First TV Show
Abbie first appeared on ABC’s Australian police procedural television series Wildside for her role as Simone Summers in 1997.
She also won the Australian Film Institute: Young Actor’s Award.
Abbie was on a strict diet and workout schedule for her 2011 movie S*cker Punch, along with co-stars Emily Browning and Vanessa Hudgens.
She underwent cardio, kickboxing, and Pilates, spinning, and a lot many exercises.
Abbie Cornish Facts
- She learned driving at the age of 12 only.
- She can play the piano and guitar.
- She started her career at 13 by first working as a model.
- Abbie spent her childhood on a 170-acre farm.
- She grew up with lot many animals and so don’t like the idea to eat them. She is a vegetarian since 13.
- Her parents divorced when she was 16 years old.
- In 2008, Abbie was voted “Australia’s Sexiest Vegetarian”.
- During San Diego Comic-Con International 2010, Abbie narrated the movie S*cker Punch.
- Cornish replaced Emily Blunt for the role of Ashley in the 2012 independent film The Girl.