Lochinvar, New South Wales, Australia
Her educational background is not known.
- Father – Barry Cornish
- Mother – Shelley Cornish
- Siblings – Abbie Cornish (Older Sister) (Actress), Jade Cornish (Brother), Hayden Cornish (Brother), Zac Cornish (Brother)
As a model, she was signed to Chic Model Management.
As an actress, Isabelle is signed to United Management.
5 ft 8.5 in or 174 cm
57 kg or 126 pounds
Boyfriend / Spouse
Her dating history is not known.
Race / Ethnicity
34-24-33 in or 86-61-84 cm
4 (US) or 36 (EU)
8 (US) or 38.5 (EU)
Tony Bianco (footwear brand), Westfield, Adidas and others.
She is also Bonds Youth ambassador.
Isabelle’s religious beliefs are not known, but her older sister Abbie is a “Protestant”.
Best Known For
Playing Vicki in the television series Puberty Blues from 2012 to 2014. She appeared in a total of 17 episodes.
In 2012, she appeared in a short film Arc by Max Doyle in which she played the role as Sophie.
First TV Show
In 2012, Isabelle played the role as Elke in the teen-oriented television drama series Dance Academy in just 2 episodes.
Isabelle likes to run on the beach, stair climbing, plays squash and enjoys other activities as well. She does not actively like to go to the gym. She, instead feels that gym is not a necessary option to remain fit.
She exercises 5 to 6 times in a week.
She likes to stay hydrated throughout the day by drinking lots of water.
Isabelle Cornish Favorite Things
- Indulgences – Acai dark chocolate, raw smoothie with cacao and dates, Gelato Messina’s chocolate sorbet
- Travel Destination – Mexico
- Beauty Products – Dermalogica Daily Microfoliant face wash, Kérastase hair range, Moroccan argan oil for hair
- Accessory – Jackets
- Shoes – Converse flat sneakers, Dr. Martens
Source – DailyTelegraph, Body and Soul
Isabelle Cornish Facts
- She likes to wear flat shoes over heels on regular days. She has an enormous collection of shoes.
- If she were not an actress, she would have been into Africa working on a safari or on exchange overseas.
- Her hobbies include reading, driving to the beach nearby, drawing, listening to her iPod music.
- Isabelle describes her style as vintage but a little tomboy. She really likes the old-school 30-years old Adidas jacket, which she found in her mom’s closet.
- There is 12 years of age difference between sisters Abbie and Isabelle.
- She is also Australia’s Sexiest Vegetarian 2013.
- She was also considered for the role of Mark Wahlberg‘s daughter in the 2014 film Transformers: Age of Extinction. But the role went to Nicola Peltz.
- She always wanted to be an actress since the age of 5.
- Connect with Isabelle on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and Tumblr.