Helen Joyce Gabriel Flanagan
Bury, Greater Manchester, England, United Kingdom
Flanagan went to Westholme School in Blackburn, Lancashire.
TV personality, actress, model
- Father – Paul Flanagan
- Mother – Julia Flanagan
- Siblings – Unknown
She is signed to Vivien Wilde Artist Management.
5 ft 3 in or 160 cm
56 kg or 123.5 pounds
Boyfriend / Spouse
Helen Flanagan dated –
- Scott Sinclair (2009-Present) – English footballer, Scott Sinclair and Helen started dating ON and OFF in 2009. They briefly separated in 2013 but reconciled later in 2014. On June 29, 2015, she welcomed her first child with Scott, daughter Matilda Jessica Sinclair. On June 1, 2018, Helen revealed on Instagram that she got engaged to Scott.
- Adam Thomas – I’m a Celebrity…Get Me Out of Here (2016) contestant Adam Thomas was seen hugging Helen and the media speculated that the two are indeed in a relationship. Hence, it was not more than a rumor.
Race / Ethnicity
She naturally has “Light Brown” hair.
But, dyes them differently depending upon the need of the role such as dark brown or blonde.
37-25-36 in or 94-63.5-91.5 cm
6 (US) or 38 (EU) or 10 (UK)
32E (or 32DD)
7 (US) or 37.5 (EU)
She has not endorsed any of the brands.
Best Known For
Playing Rosie Webster in the ITV soap opera Coronation Street for 12 years from 2000 to 2012.
In 2014, Flanagan played the role as Rachel Roberts in the comedy film Fizzy Days.
First TV Show
From 2000 to 2012, she appeared in British TV soap opera Coronation Street for her role as Rosie Webster. She appeared in more than 900 episodes.
She does exercises, taking the help of a personal trainer. She knows how to shed off excess weight from the right areas. She does the workout for five days in a week and one hour daily. Read her complete workout routine and diet plan.
Helen Flanagan Favorite Things
Helen Flanagan Facts
- She is afraid of heights, also known as acrophobia.
- Due to anxiety and depression in December 2012, she was prescribed medication for ADHD and bipolar disorder.
- She has posed topless for The Sun as a Page 3 girl, published on September 10, 2013.
- For the FHM 100 Sexiest Women in the World 2013 poll, she was voted as the most attractive British candidate.
- She has a tattoo of Marilyn Monroe‘s face on the underside of the left forearm.
- In 2012, she participated in I’m a Celebrity…Get Me Out of Here! and was placed seventh.
- Hear more from Helen from Twitter and Instagram.