In July 2015, he bought contemporary style house in Hollywood Hills neighborhood of Los Angeles. The classy features of his new house include open beam ceilings, interior arches, and wide plank floors. The house has three bedrooms.
Iddo Goldberg dropped out of school at the age of 16 so as to concentrate fully on his acting career.
- Father – His father holds a degree in architecture studies from a British university.
- Mother – His mother’s family lives in Jerusalem.
- Siblings – Unknown
Iddo Goldberg is represented by London based talent agency, Gordon and French.
5 ft 10 in or 178 cm
76 kg or 167.5 pounds
Girlfriend / Spouse
Iddo Goldberg has dated
- Ashley Madekwe (2008-Present) – Iddo started going out with British actress Ashley Madekwe in 2008. They had met on the sets of the TV series, Secret Diary of a Call Girl, and while playing the role of her love interest in the show, he fell for her in real life. In June 2012, they got married in a romantic ceremony held in the charming English countryside. Overall, they have kept their relationship very low-key.
Race / Ethnicity
On his father’s side, he is of Latvian descent, while his mother’s family traces the roots back to Israel.
Strong square jaw
Iddo Goldberg hasn’t done endorsement work for any brand.
His religious views aren’t known.
Best Known For
- Having played the role of Brandon in 13 episodes in the BBC TV series, Attachments.
- Being cast in the starring role in the ITV drama series, Secret Diary of a Call Girl.
- Having played the villainous role of T.O. Morrow in the CBC superhero action TV series, Supergirl in 2015.
In 1999, he made his theatrical film debut in a minor role in the drama movie, Fast Food.
First TV Show
In 1998, Iddo Goldberg made his first TV show appearance in “Bad Chemistry” episode of the police procedural TV series, The Bill.
His workout routine and diet plan aren’t known.
Iddo Goldberg Favorite Things
His favorite things aren’t known.
Iddo Goldberg Facts
- He has revealed in an interview with Forward.com that although he loved to reenact movie and TV scenes while growing up, he didn’t have real acting plans and sort of drifted into the acting profession.
- When he was 10 years old, his family moved to the United Kingdom and was raised in St. John’s Wood in Northern London.
- Along with English, he is very fluent in Hebrew.
- He got his big breakthrough after he was cast in the TV show, Secret Diary of a Call Girl in 2007.
- He was cast alongside singer Lorde by music band Disclosure in the video of their single, Magnets.
- As a hobby, he loves to take portrait pictures of strangers. His Instagram feed is filled with such pictures.
- Follow him on Twitter, Instagram, and Tumblr.
Featured Image by Iddo Goldberg / Instagram