|IdunnGoddess Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 5 in|
|Date of Birth||, 1994|
IdunnGoddess is a Ukrainian social media star, best known for her YouTube channel of the same name that has amassed more than 2.5 million subscribers and more than 400 million views. She created her channel on March 31, 2012, and uploaded her 1st video titled “Apple ice. How to fresh skin and reduce swollen eyelids after sleep.” on April 1, 2012. Even though the initial videos went largely unnoticed and there were no algorithms in place to help discovery, Idunn pressed on and continued creating DIY (Do-It-Yourself), arts and crafts, and how-to type of videos. They were mostly about household items such as food and drinks, showing creative ways to customize them and make them tastier, prettier, unique, or better in some other way.
She also demonstrated various life hacks, tips, tricks, as well as recycling advice to minimize trash and save money for an easier and cheaper lifestyle. Idunn also expanded to larger household DIY projects that took multiple days to complete, as well as beauty tips such as cosmetics, showing homemade ways to create or re-create ordinary stuff and turn them into something functional but still beautiful. Her efforts paid off on July 31, 2016, when her channel reached a milestone of 1 million subscribers. A little more than a year after the 1st milestone, on October 2, 2017, 1 day after her birthday, her channel garnered a following of more than 2 million. IdunnGoddess has also amassed a large fanbase online with more than 200k followers on Facebook and more than 50k followers on Instagram.
IdunnGoddess revealed that she studied art, but never specified through which organization.
Social Media Star
IdunnGoddess self-manages her career.
5 ft 5 in or 165 cm
53 kg or 117 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
She is of Ukrainian descent.
She has also dyed her hair ‘Platinum Blonde’ in the past.
Best Known For
- Her social media following with more than 2.5 million subscribers on YouTube, more than 200k followers on Facebook, and 50k followers on Instagram
- Being an animal activist and sponsoring an animal shelter, thus actively helping rescue various animals
IdunnGoddess Favorite Things
- Interests – Video Games, Cars, Ecology, Space, Technology, Art, Animal Rights, Recycling
- Movie And Book Genre – Sci-Fi, Investigation
- Art – Renaissance, Surrealism, Futurism, Neo-Baroque
- Playwright – William Shakespeare
- Car – Toyota C-HR
- Season – Winter
- Vegetables – Potato, Broccoli, Cucumber
- Video Games – Sims 4, Pokemon GO
- Video Game Console – PlayStation
- Media Franchise – Star Trek
- Drink – Black Coffee
- Sugary Food – Donuts
- Book – The Hound of the Baskervilles (1902) by Sir Arthur Conan Doyle
- Band – The Beatles
- Musicians – Paul McCartney, Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart
- Animals – Cat, Dog, Ducks, Squirrel, Golden Eagle
- Quote – “Everything you can imagine is real” – Pablo Picasso
- Personal Quote – “Make art and science, not war!”
- Her YouTube channel’s name, IdunnGoddess, comes directly from Iðnn, a Norse mythology goddess of apples and youth.
- Her name is pronounced E-dun, and not E-done or E-dunno, which was what her viewers sometimes called her. Nonetheless, she found it funny and was never offended.
- She and her boyfriend sponsor an animal shelter that they also visit regularly and help maintain.
- She has a moving R2-D2 robot in her house, a close replica of the one from Star Wars, only downsized.
- Her go-to recipe for simple lunch is avocado toast paired with a cup of black coffee.
- Idunn said she could hire a translator and narrator, but didn’t like writing the script as she wanted to make her content genuine and on-the-spot.
- In March 2018, she created her 1st ever 360° DIY project, which was also an interactive video at the same time, titled “How to Make a Maze Toy VR Tutorial.”
- Idunn has a tradition of sharing pictures of flowers to wish her followers a great day ahead.
- Her most popular video is titled “How To Make Oreo Notebook – DIY Chocolate Sandwich Cookies Notebook Tutorial,” uploaded on September 26, 2015. It went viral very quickly and garnered more than 27.5 million views.
- Her outro catchphrase is “Let’s Create. Let’s Make Art. Let’s Make Future.”
- Idunn announced her own Oscar 2018 nominations on social media. For “Best Picture” she picked movies Dunkirk (2017) and Get Out (2017), while the winner of “Best Actor” according to her would be Denzel Washington, and “Best Actress” winner would be Frances McDormand.
- On May 19, 2019, she uploaded a video titled “Hello! I didn’t disappear!” and announced there would be a lack of videos due to a large project she was working on.
- Visit her official website @ idunngoddess.com.
- Follow her on Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, and Facebook.
Featured Image by IdunnGoddess / Instagram