|Isabella Giannulli Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 5 in|
|Date of Birth||September 16, 1998|
Isabella Giannulli is an American actress and fashion blogger, best known as the daughter of Lori Loughlin, an actress who played Becky Katsopolis in the TV series Full House (1987-1995). Isabella is also known for her fashion blog, Because I’m Bella, created in September 2015.
Isabella Rose Giannulli
Los Angeles, California, United States
Los Angeles, California, United States
Isabella attended Marymount High School in Los Angeles, California, United States, and graduated in 2017. She enrolled in the University of Southern California in Los Angeles, California, United States. She was a member of the Delta Tau chapter of Kappa Kappa Gamma sorority.
On March 12, 2019, her parents were arrested for taking part in a college entrance exam cheating scandal. They allegedly paid $500k to bribe the employees with the goal of ensuring that Isabella and Olivia were accepted into the university but without the girls’ knowledge. In October 2019, the University of Southern California confirmed Isabella and her sister were officially no longer enrolled.
Actress, Fashion Blogger
- Father – Mossimo Giannulli (Fashion Designer)
- Mother – Lori Loughlin (Actress, Model, Producer)
- Siblings – Olivia Jade Giannulli (Younger Sister) (Social Media Star)
- Others – Gianni Giannulli (Older Half-Brother), Joseph Roy Loughlin (Grandfather) (Worked as a foreman for New York Telephone Company), Lorellee Loughlin (Grandmother), Andrew T. Loughlin (Maternal Great-Grandfather), Margaret Pye (Maternal Great-Grandmother), Herman Muller (Maternal Great-Grandfather), Anna V. Hunt (Maternal Great-Grandmother)
Isabella Giannulli is represented by the United Talent Agency (UTA) (Talent Agent) in Beverly Hills, California, United States.
5 ft 5 in or 165 cm
50 kg or 110 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Isabella Giannulli has dated –
- Jack Harris (2018) – Rumor
- Andrew Beyer (2018) – Rumor
Race / Ethnicity
Dark Brown (Natural)
She has also dyed her hair ‘Blonde,’ ‘Pink,’ and ‘Light Brown’ in the past.
- Thin nose
- Freckled face
- Beautiful eyes
Isabella Giannulli has endorsed brands such as Citizens of Humanity and THE NAKED TIGER.
Isabella Giannulli Favorite Things
- Drink – Latte
- Movie – 10 Things I Hate About You (1999)
- Singer – Rihanna
Isabella Giannulli Facts
- As a kid, Isabella kept telling her mom: “you’re the best mom in the whole wide world and if you weren’t my mom I would go find you!”
- Isabella and Olivia were into Disney movies and TV shows as kids, especially sitcoms. Their mom thought it would be a good idea to play them episodes of Full House (1988-1995) she starred in but they didn’t like it.
- She had a guest role in the comedy TV series Alone Together in 2018 alongside Esther Povitsky, Benji Aflalo, Chris D’Elia, Edgar Blackmon, Punam Patel, and Nikki Glaser.
- Her mom never pushed Isabella to have all good grades in school but rather encouraged her to give her best.
- She loves showbusiness and has always planned on following in her mom’s footsteps and becoming an actress.
- Her sarcastic sense of humor came out in her sister’s YouTube videos.
- According to the court documents, in July 2016, her parents found out Isabella’s qualifications were below or at the “low end” of the University of Southern California admission standards.
- Isabella was much more interested in obtaining her degree from the University of Southern California than her younger sister Olivia.
- In the transcripts that were leaked after the scandal, it was revealed that she and her sister posed on indoor rowing machines to show off their athletic ability. This allowed them to have an easier time getting admitted without a scholarship. According to prosecutors, neither sister was a part of any rowing crew during high school and the rowing placements listed were fake.
- Isabella deactivated her Instagram account about a month after the news of the scandal broke but reactivated it a few months later.
- Bianca, a dog that her family had for many years, passed away on February 24, 2020.
- Her sister has taken a majority of her social media pictures.
Featured Image by Isabella Giannulli / Instagram