|Isiah Pacheco Quick Info
|5 ft 10 in
|Date of Birth
|March 2, 1999
Isiah Pacheco is an American professional football player who has represented the Kansas City Chiefs (2022-Present) in the NFL (National Football League – an American football league regarded as the highest professional level of the sport in the world), as a running back. He had been picked 251st overall in the 7th round of the 2022 NFL Draft by the Kansas City Chiefs. In his first professional season (2022) with the Kansas City Chiefs, Isiah was the starting running back in Super Bowl LVII (the championship game of that NFL season). In that game (played on February 12, 2023), he had 76 yards and a touchdown as the Kansas City Chiefs defeated the Philadelphia Eagles by a 38-35 margin to win the Super Bowl for the 3rd time. This was the team’s 5th Super Bowl appearance overall and their 3rd in the last 4 seasons. Following the 2022 NFL season, Isiah underwent surgeries to repair a torn labrum (a rim of soft tissue/fibrous cartilage that surrounds the socket of a ball and socket joint) and a broken hand – injuries that he had played through during Super Bowl LVII.
Pachinko Machine, Pop
Vineland, Cumberland County, New Jersey, United States
Isiah had attended Vineland High School, a 4-year comprehensive public school in his hometown of Vineland.
After his high school graduation, he joined Rutgers University, a public land-grant research university consisting of 4 campuses in New Jersey. There, he represented the Rutgers Scarlet Knights American football team between 2018 and 2021.
Professional American Football Player
- Father – Julio Pacheco
- Mother – Felicia Cannon
- Siblings – Travoise (Older Brother) (d. January 2016), Celeste (Older Sister) (d. September 2017)
- 1 – Rutgers Scarlet Knights
- 10 – Kansas City Chiefs
5 ft 10 in or 178 cm
98 kg or 216 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
Multiracial (Hispanic and Black)
He is of Puerto Rican descent on his father’s side and Afro-Dominican descent on his mother’s side.
- Toned physique
- Neck-length, dreadlocked hair
- Sports a chin patch beard
- Has tattoos of his deceased sister Celeste and his deceased brother Travoise, in a mural, on his right arm
- Also sports tattoos representing his home state of New Jersey as well as his alma maters – Vineland High School and Rutgers University
Isiah Pacheco Facts
- In January 2016, while Isiah was still in high school, he endured a tragic loss as his brother Travoise was stabbed and killed in his apartment.
- While he was still recovering from this loss, his sister Celeste was fatally shot in the head – in September 2017. Celeste’s killer was a man with whom she had shared a baby.
- Isiah made his NFL debut for the Kansas City Chiefs in September 2022 – in a ‘Week 1’ encounter against the Arizona Cardinals. In that game, he scored his first career NFL rushing touchdown. The Kansas City Chiefs won the game by a 44-21 margin. He recorded his first career start in the ‘Week 7’ game against the San Francisco 49ers.
- He returned 29 kickoffs for 597 yards in the 2022 NFL regular season. He also finished with 830 rushing yards and 130 receiving yards (a total of 960 scrimmage yards), alongside 5 touchdowns on the ground.
- This gave Isiah the all-time NFL record for ‘most regular season scrimmage yards by a rookie running back who had been drafted in the 7th (and final) round of that season’s NFL Draft‘. 262 total selections were made in 7 rounds at the 2022 NFL Draft and he was picked 251st overall in the 7th round.
Featured Image by Isiah Pacheco / Instagram