|Itzan Escamilla Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 9 in|
|Date of Birth||October 31, 1997|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Itzan Escamilla is a Spanish actor and theatre artist who is best known for having been cast as Samuel García Domínguez in the thriller teen drama web television series, Elite. In addition to that, he has also appeared in several other on-screen roles such as Sergio in Planeta 5000, Gorrilla in Seis hermanas, Juan in Víctor Ros, Gonzalo in El final del camino, Francisco in Cable Girls, and Simón Bolívar in The Ministry of Time.
Itzan Escamilla Guerrero
Actor, Theatre Artist
Itzan Escamilla is represented by Garay Talent, Talent Agency, Madrid, Spain.
5 ft 9 in or 175 cm
70 kg or 154.5 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
- Toned physique
- Deep-set eyes
Itzan Escamilla Facts
- He was cast as Simón Bolívar in the science fiction television series, El ministerio del tiempo (English: The Ministry of Time) in 2017.
- Itzan Escamilla has also appeared as Francisco in the period drama web television series, Cable Girls (Spanish: Las chicas del cable).
- His theatre credits include being a part of Los universos paralelos in 2017.
- In 2018, he started appearing as Samuel García Domínguez, one of 3 transfer students who is the love interest of Marina and later falls for Carla, in the television series, Elite, which revolves around the relationships between 3 working-class teenage students enrolled at the school through a scholarship and the rest of their wealthy classmates.
- His fellow Elite co-stars include the likes of María Pedraza, Miguel Bernardeau, Ester Expósito, Danna Paola, Miguel Herrán, Jaime Lorente, Álvaro Rico, Arón Piper, Mina El Hammani, and Jorge López.
- Itzan Escamilla has also garnered a huge social media fan base with more than 7 million followers on Instagram.
- He played the role of Sergio in the 2019 drama film, Planeta 5000.
- In August 2019, he appeared in an episode titled A Review: Netflix’s Elite – The Best Show on Netflix, Important Issues, Gay Couples Being Celebrated of the talk-show, Hollywood Insider.
Featured Image by Itzan Escamilla / Instagram