|Ivan Moody Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 6 in|
|Date of Birth||January 7, 1975|
Ivan Moody is an American musician who rose to fame after becoming the lead vocalist for the American heavy metal band Five Finger Death Punch. His group’s debut album titled The Way of the Fist generated 3 top singles and was a huge commercial hit selling more than 600,000 copies in America. He has also appeared in several films including Bled (2009) and The Devil’s Carnival (2012).
Ivan Lewis Greening
Denver, Colorado, United States
Las Vegas, United States
Singer, Musician, Actor
- Siblings – Sandra Dykes (Sister)
Heavy Metal, Groove Metal, Alternative Metal, Hard Rock, Nu Metal
- Prospect Park
- Corporate Punishment
5 ft 6 in or 167.5 cm
71 kg or 156.5 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
He has dated –
- Alma Moody – He tied the knot with Alma Moody.
- Holly Smith (2015) – Rumor
- He has a daughter (b. 1998).
Race / Ethnicity
He is of American descent.
He prefers to sport a bald look.
Tattoos all over his body, head, and face
Ivan Moody Favorite Things
- Adores – Jonathan Davis
- Belief – Not getting affected by other’s wrongdoings unto you is better than taking revenge.
Source – Instagram, Instagram
Ivan Moody Facts
- Growing up, he lived in a number of cities in Colorado including Arvada, Castle Rock, Lakewood, Wheat Ridge, and Northglenn.
- He has disclosed that he had spent a few summers with his grandmother in La Crosse in Wisconsin and she had put him in the choir when he was only 7 years of age.
- Ivan developed a deep love for music from his childhood and he began to perform in bands at the age of 16. He has added that after his performance in the bars was done, he would be kicked out.
- He had shifted to Los Angeles in 2001, taking on his mother’s maiden name “Moody”.
- Ivan performed for several bands before joining Five Finger Death Punch and had joined his first major band named Motograter, in 2002.
- He has stated that music has always been the closest to his heart and was the one thing that always seemed to be consistent even through the ups and downs in his life.
Featured Image by Adam Bielawski / Wikimedia / CC BY-SA 3.0