|Shim Eun-woo Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 3 in|
|Date of Birth||June 2, 1992|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Shim Eun-woo is a South Korean actor and singer who is known for having been cast in television shows like The World of the Married, Rebel: Thief Who Stole the People, Wanted, Arthdal Chronicles, Less Than Evil, Love Scene Number, Fly High Butterfly, Radio Romance, Diary of a Prosecutor, and Suspicious Partner.
Shim Eun-woo studied at Yong In University, a private university located in Samga-dong, Cheoin-gu, Yongin-si, Gyeonggi-do, South Korea.
5 ft 3 in or 160 cm
46 kg or 101.5 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
Shim Eun-woo is of Korean descent.
Shim Eun-woo Facts
- She appeared as Lee Ha-ni in the 2016 drama film Queen of Walking.
- Shim Eun-woo played Hong Cha-eun in the 2017 legal crime romantic comedy television series Suspicious Partner.
- In 2018, she was seen as Ka-eul in the drama film 60 Days of Summer.
- She was cast as Tapien, Sateunik’s wife, in the 2019 historical fantasy television series Arthdal Chronicles.
- Shim Eun-woo brought to life the character of Min Hyun-seo in the 2020 family romantic thriller television series The World of the Married. She co-starred in the show alongside Kim Hee-ae, Park Hae-joon, Han So-hee, Park Sun-young, Kim Young-min, Chae Gook-hee, Lee Geung-young, Kim Sun-kyung, Jeon Jin-seo, Lee Hak-joo, and Lee Moo-saeng.
- A former middle school classmate of Shim Eun-woo accused her of school bullying by making a post regarding the issue on an online community board on March 8, 2021. The classmate alleged that although she had not suffered physical violence, she had been a victim of intense social ostracism and psychological bullying with Shim taking the lead in subjecting her to extreme emotional abuse.
- Shim Eun-woo initially denied the accusations made by one of her former middle school classmates but eventually admitted to the school bullying and apologized for her behavior. The actor also revealed that before making the statement, she had met the classmate and her family in-person to apologize for her mistakes.