|Han So-hee Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 5 in|
|Date of Birth||November 18, 1994|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Han So-hee is a South Korean model and actor. She is known for having been cast in shows such as Nevertheless, 100 Days My Prince, Abyss, Reunited Worlds, My Name, Money Flower, After the Rain, and The World of the Married. In 2021, Han So-hee was placed at number #39 in Forbes‘ “Korea Power Celebrity 40” list.
Ulsan, South Korea
Han So-hee has studied at Ulsan Girls’ High School and Ulsan High School of Arts.
Han So-hee has been signed with U-ATTO Entertainment.
5 ft 5 in or 165 cm
48 kg or 106 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
Han So-hee is of South Korean descent.
- Lean frame
- Pierced ears
She has done endorsement work for a variety of brands such as Biotherm, L’Oréal Paris, etc.
Han So-hee Facts
- At the age of 20, she shifted to Seoul, South Korea.
- In 2017, Han So-hee played the role of Yoon Seo-won, the secret lover of Jang Boo-cheon and former information desk employee at Cheong-A group office headquarters, in the romantic drama series Money Flower. This performance got her nominated for an MBC Drama Award in the “Best New Actress” category.
- She brought to life the character of Kim So-hye, the Crown Princess who is Kim Cha-eon’s daughter and Lee Yul’s wife, in the historical romantic comedy series 100 Days My Prince in 2018.
- Alongside Kim Hee-ae, Park Hae-joon, Park Sun-young, Kim Young-min, Chae Gook-hee, Lee Geung-young, and others, Han So-hee co-starred as Yeo Da-kyung in the family romantic thriller television series The World of the Married in 2020. The show is based on BBC One’s drama series Doctor Foster and became the highest-rated drama in Korean cable television history, overtaking Sky Castle with its final episode reaching a nationwide rating of 28.371%.
- For her role in The World of the Married, Han So-hee won several accolades including the Asia Artist Award for “Rookie of the Year”, Brand of the Year Award for “Best Actress of the Year – Rising Star”, Korea First Brand Award for “Best Rising Star Actress”, and Hallyu Drama Grand Prix for “Best Supporting Actress”. The performance also got her nominated for an APAN Star Award as well as a Baeksang Arts Award.
- In 2021, she played Yoo Na-bi, a student at Hongseo University’s Sculpture Department who had given up on love but still wanted to go out on dates, in the romantic drama series Nevertheless.
- She has appeared in the music videos for songs like Tell Me What To Do by Shinee, The Hardest Part by Roy Kim, That Girl by Jung Yong-hwa (ft. Loco), and You&I by MeloMance.
- Co-starring alongside Park Hee-soon and Ahn Bo-hyun, Han So-hee was cast as Yoon Ji-woo/Oh Hye-jin, a member of Dongcheon who infiltrates the police force, in the action crime thriller television series My Name in 2021.
Featured Image by SJ / tistory.com / CC BY 4.0