|Ahn Bo-hyun Quick Info|
|Height||6 ft 2 in|
|Date of Birth||May 16, 1988|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Ahn Bo-hyun is a South Korean actor and model. He started his professional pursuits as a model in 2007 and then branched out as an actor working in shows and movies like Girls’ Generation 1979, Itaewon Class, My Name, Descendants of the Sun, All Kinds of Daughters-In-Law, Investiture of the Gods, My Secret Hotel, Golden Cross, Yumi’s Cells, My Only Love Song, Her Private Life, Wednesday 3:30 PM, My Runway, Hide and Seek, Two Mothers, Dokgo Rewind, Hiya, After the Show Ends, The Dearest Lady, and Memories of a Dead End.
Busan, South Korea
Ahn Bo-hyun graduated from Busan Sports High School, where he used to participate in amateur boxing competitions and has won a gold medal. Later, he attended Daekyeung University‘s Department of Modeling.
Ahn Bo-hyun has been signed with FN Entertainment.
6 ft 2 in or 188 cm
75 kg or 165.5 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
Ahn Bo-hyun is of South Korean descent.
He has done endorsement work for brands such as SWAGGER GLOBAL, Papa Recipe, Almond Breeze, and others.
Ahn Bo-hyun Facts
- He made his first film appearance as Lee Jin-sang in the 2016 drama film Hiya.
- In 2020, Ahn Bo-hyun played Jang Geun-won, CEO Jang’s first son and heir to Jangga Group, in the television drama series Itaewon Class. For this role, he won the Brand of the Year Award for “Rising Star Actor of The Year” and the Korea First Brand Award for “Rising Star Actor” while he was also nominated for APAN Star Award in the “Best New Actor” category and a Baeksang Arts Award in the “Best New Actor – Television” category.
- Alongside Shin Sung-rok, Lee Se-young, Nam Gyu-ri, and Kang Seung-yoon, Ahn Bo-hyun co-starred as Seo Do-gyun in the television fantasy thriller series Kairos in 2020.
- He won the “Best Emotive Award (Actor)” and “Choice Award” at the Asia Artist Awards in 2020.
- With Jeon Hyun-moo and Jang Do-yeon, Ahn Bo-hyun co-hosted the 2020 MBC Entertainment Awards.
- In 2021, he brought to life the character of Jeon Pil-do, a detective of Inchang Metropolitan Police Agency’s Narcotics unit who becomes Hye-jin’s partner after she joins the unit, in the action crime thriller series My Name. The show was released on Netflix on October 15, 2021.
Featured Image by NEWSINSTAR / YouTube / CC BY 3.0