|Chae Gook-hee Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 5¾ in|
|Date of Birth||September 18, 1970|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Chae Gook-hee is a South Korean actor and stage artist who has been cast in shows and movies such as The World of the Married, Lovers of the Red Sky, Maids, The Thieves, Fantastic, and Style.
Seoul, South Korea
Chae Gook-hee graduated from Konkuk University in 1993. She also attended Sungkyunkwan University, a private comprehensive research university located in South Korea.
Actor, Stage Artist
- Siblings – Chae Shi-ra (Older Sister) (Actor)
5 ft 5¾ in or 167 cm
50 kg or 110 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Chae Gook-hee has dated –
- Oh Dal-su – It was once reported that she had been romantically involved with actor and theatre artist Oh Dal-su.
Race / Ethnicity
Chae Gook-hee is of Korean descent.
Chae Gook-hee Facts
- In 2009, she played the supporting role of Kim Ji-won in the romantic drama television series Style.
- Chae Gook-hee was cast as Madame in the 2012 heist action comedy film The Thieves. The film became the 9th highest-grossing film in Korean film history.
- She brought to life the character of Sul Myung-sook in the 2020 romantic family thriller television series The World of the Married. Chae Gook-hee co-starred in the show alongside Kim Hee-ae, Park Hae-joon, Han So-hee, Park Sun-young, Kim Young-min, Lee Geung-young, Kim Sun-kyung, Jeon Jin-seo, Shim Eun-woo, Lee Hak-joo, and Lee Moo-saeng.
- In 2021, Chae Gook-hee appeared as Mi-su in the historical fantasy romantic television series Lovers of the Red Sky.