|Jeon Jin-seo Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 6 in|
|Date of Birth||May 28, 2006|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Jeon Jin-seo is a South Korean actor and model who has been cast in various shows and movies such as The World of the Married, The Tale of Nokdu, Legend of the Blue Sea, Bad Guys, Illang: The Wolf Brigade, Mr. Sunshine, Heirs, Dakteoseu, Yungnyong-i Nareusya, and The Master’s Sun.
Ansan, Gyeonggi Province, South Korea
Jeon Jin-seo graduated from Wongok Middle School located in Ansan, South Korea. He also attended Seoul Performing Arts High School‘s Department of Theater and Film.
Jeon Jin-seo has been signed with T1 Entertainment.
5 ft 6 in or 167.5 cm
65 kg or 143.5 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
Jeon Jin-seo is of Korean descent.
He has done endorsement work for brands such as Goobne Chicken, Ildong Pharmaceutical, and Asiana Airlines.
Jeon Jin-seo Facts
- He started acting at a young age.
- In 2016, he brought to life the character of child Heo Joon-jae/Kim Dam-ryeong, the town head and son of a magistrate in the Joseon era who falls in love with a mermaid as a child, in the fantasy romantic comedy television series The Legend of the Blue Sea.
- Jeon Jin-seo played Eun-ho in the historical political drama television series Six Flying Dragons in 2016.
- He made his first theatrical film appearance by playing the character of Lee Yoon-hee’s younger brother in the 2018 science fiction action film Illang: The Wolf Brigade, a live-action adaptation of the Japanese animated film Jin-Roh: The Wolf Brigade.
- In 2019, Jeon Jin-seo was cast as young Prince Neungyang/Cha Yool-moo in the historical romantic drama television series The Tale of Nokdu.
- Alongside Kim Hee-ae, Park Hae-joon, Han So-hee, Park Sun-young, Kim Young-min, Lee Geung-young, Kim Sun-kyung, Lee Moo-saeng, Shim Eun-woo, Lee Hak-joo, and Chae Gook-hee, Jeon Jin-seo co-starred as Lee Joon-young, the son of Lee Tae-oh and Ji Sun-woo, in the family romantic thriller series The World of the Married in 2020. The show became the highest-rated drama in Korean cable television history.
Featured Image by Jeon Jin-seo / Instagram