|Samantha Blake Cohen Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 10 in|
|Year of Birth||1996|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Samantha Blake Cohen is an American model as well as socialite from New York City, New York. She is well known for being the daughter of Michael Cohen, who has been the vice-president of The Trump Organization, and the lawyer for US President Donald Trump (2006-2018).
Samantha Blake Cohen
Samantha was born in 1996.
New York City, New York, United States
Samantha had interned at St. Jude’s Children Hospital in 2011.
She attended the prestigious Ivy League University of Pennsylvania from 2014 and graduated from there in 2018.
- Father – Michael Dean Cohen (Attorney, Lawyer)
- Mother – Laura Shusterman (Entrepreneur, Investor)
- Siblings – Jake Ross Cohen (Younger Brother)
5 ft 10 in or 178 cm
58 kg or 128 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
- Large, expressive eyes
- Straight, silky hair
- Tall, slim physique
Samantha Blake Cohen Favorite Things
- Art Form – Dancing
- Pastime – Volunteering for Charity Organizations (like Operation Smile, Gabrielle’s Angel Foundation, Eric Trump Foundation)
- Organization – St. Jude’s Children’s Hospital
Samantha Blake Cohen Facts
- She was featured in Shape magazine, when still in high school.
- Samantha developed knee problems when she was 16 years old, which posed to be a hurdle in her dream of becoming a dancer.
- Samantha had an exciting youth and she climbed Mount Kilimanjaro at the age of 17. The feat also helped her raise $22,000 for St. Jude’s Children’s Hospital.
- When Samantha was at Pennsylvania University, she was a member of the Tabard Society – one of the university’s non-Greek sororities.
- In 2016, Samantha posted a photo of herself and her father on his 50th birthday in Los Angeles. The photo became useful for Cohen, when later on, he was accused of being outside his country at the time, in Prague conspiring with Russian officials.
- In 2017, Samantha attended US President Donald Trump’s inaugural ball and looked so gorgeous that one of Michael Cohen’s Twitter followers suggested that he keep his daughter safely away, at home.
- In May 2018, a photo of Samantha in lingerie was posted by her father on Twitter. The photo was a remake of a well known Andy Warhol picture of actress Edie Sedgwick. After this, Samantha got embroiled in controversy and had stated that there was nothing inappropriate in posting the photo as her father was only expressing pride in her endeavors.
- In 2018, Samantha had hip surgery and was later seen limping on crutches.
- When in 2018, Michael Cohen was convicted for lying about the US President’s business deals, he had said that Samantha’s Instagram account had given him an alibi.
- Samantha has been a part of the New York social scene, being seen at the New York Botanical Garden’s Winter Wonderland Ball in 2018, which has always been attended by socialites.
- Samantha has more than 15k followers on Instagram.
Featured Image by Samantha Blake Cohen / Facebook