|Ivana Miličević Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 9 in|
|Date of Birth||April 26, 1974|
Ivana Miličević is a Bosnian actress and model who rose to fame after playing the role of Anastasia Rabitov/Carrie Hopewell in the TV show Banshee (2013-2016). She gained further recognition by portraying Charmaine Diozya who is one of the protagonists in the hugely popular show The 100 (2018-2019). She has starred in several movies including Vanilla Sky (2001) and Guns for Hire (2015).
Sarajevo, SR Bosnia and Herzegovina, Yugoslavia
- Los Angeles, California, United States
- SoHo, New York City, New York, United States
She attended Athens High School in Troy, Michigan, graduating in 1992.
- Father – Damir Miličević (Agricultural Engineer)
- Mother – Tonka Miličević (Doctor)
- Siblings – Tomo Miličević (Younger Brother) (Musician and Record Producer), Filip Miličević (Younger Brother) (Abstract Artist and Executive at AT&T) (Died on August 7, 2016)
She is represented by Agency for the Performing Arts.
5 ft 9 in or 175 cm
55 kg or 121 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
She has dated –
- Shannon Leto – Rumor
- Adrian Hunter (2007-2009)
- Paddy Hogan (2018-Present) – She tied the knot with Paddy Hogan in 2018. They have a son named Phoenix Jedi Hogan (b. April 14, 2018).
Race / Ethnicity
She is of Croatian descent.
She often tends to dye her hair in different shades.
- Fuller lips
- Long sharp nose
- Tall lean stature
She has endorsed several brands such as TSL.
Ivana Miličević Favorite Things
- Beverage – Coffee, Bud Light
- Food – Ćevapi, Nutella spread
- Hobby – Belly dancing
- Considers To Be The Epitome Of “Downtown” – SoHo
- Restaurant In New York – Kafana on Avenue C
- Best Friend – Mary Weiland
- Cherished Memory – Kissing a palm tree after landing in California for the first time
Ivana Miličević Facts
- Her surname is pronounced as “mi-lee-cheh-vich”.
- She relocated with her family to Michigan City in Michigan, from Bosnia when she was 5 years old. After a while, she became a naturalized citizen of the United States.
- During her childhood, she always craved to play the harp and her 2nd choice was playing the drums. However, a harp was too expensive and not the most practical while the drums were extremely loud and her parents encouraged her to play the piano instead, which she never enjoyed.
- Miličević worked as a model while she was in high school. She also used to perform as a dancer for the Troy Kids on the Block, a New Kids on the Block tribute group.
- She passed out of high school early in order to pursue acting and modeling more seriously.
- Ivana was once a struggling stand-up comedian trying to impress crowds with her stories of the modeling business.
- In 2003, in the film Paycheck, she starred as a lookalike of Uma Thurman opposite Ben Affleck, trying to trick him into thinking that she was Uma.
- Miličević has stated that she is aware that if she is not smiling and has a serious look on her face, people get intimidated by her.
- She has enjoyed Los Angeles because of its own unique creative energy while in New York, she has always found a variety of ways to be creative when she has time off from shooting. In New York, she has watched great plays, the ambiance and pulse of the city have made her write children’s poems, she has penned an essay for the New York-based start-up PYPO.com, and she has even taken acting lessons.
Featured Image by Ivana Miličević / Instagram